BY THE BODY SHOP

Be hard on odor, soft on skin with a long-lasting, quick-drying deodorant stick that smells fresh and natural

• Deodorant
  • 100% Vegan
  • All Ingredients

Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aqua, Hamamelis Virginiana Distillate, Sodium Stearate, Ceteth-20, Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Alcohol Denat., Creatine, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Bertholletia Excelsa Nut Oil, Hydrolyzed Lepidium Meyenii Root, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Capryloyl Glycine, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid.

Paul S.
Eagan, MN
This is the first shave cream in a long time that actually does a good job. The cream leaves my face smooth and silky. Scent is nice and clean, cream rinses off easily .

I'm liking this more and more - the product has lasted several months already (I shave three times a week). Fewer bumps, less redness, and almost no ingrown hair . Works great with a day long stubble, or after a week of vacation beard.

I like the hockey puck size. It's easy for travel.
Alissa S.
Newburgh, IN
My 14 year old son suffers from really bad body odor. We have tried expensive brands and even prescription deodorants. I have found this to be the best at helping him smell better. It is not over powering like other brands. It has helped him so much! I would recommend this product to anyone with this problem
Cynthia S.
This is a great product and it has a lasting scent. My husband uses this product every day.
It is long lasting and he loves the effect that it has for
everyday use. I would recommend this product.
It is worth the price this product is great. We would continue to buy this product.
Rachel A.
Savannah, GA
I got this as a gift for my boyfriend because I was tired of him using Old Spice. This is a great alternative if you want to switch up what deodorant your man is using. It smells pretty good, and he says that it lasts all day. He works on construction so that is a bonus.
Jordan H.
Milton, FL
My husband used this when he was out in the field with military. He felt it didn't work as well as Axe or Right Guard. It has a great scent. He said he did continue to sweat a good bit. We bought this from Bath and Body Works. I do not think we would buy it again.
Anthony M.
Vestal, NY
I love this product. the body shop for men maca root deodorant stick is very easy to use, and smells amazing. i bought it at my local cvs and dollar general. i found it to be very gentle. not harsh at all. i will for sure be buying this product again
Lisa s.
Killeen, TX
I use this product for my stretch marks and my cracked heels because it makes my rough patches soft and it help to prevent stretch marks. If you are looking to get rid of your stretch marks, then this is definitely the product to use. The smell is not bad at all. Overall, this is a great product that I would recommend to my friends and family.
Brandy G.
I purchased the Maca Root Deodorant Stick by The Body Shop for my husband. He tried it and seems to really like it. He has compared it to his usual Dove Mens Deodorant that he has used forever and said that he would be willing to use The Body Shop brand again.
Yourey M.
Gautier, MS
Um i have never used it because i am a girl or women.I have never used it ..I have never used it ..I have never used it ..I have never used it ..I have never used it ..I have never used it ..I have never used it ..I have never used it ..I have never used it .
Ankita S.
Worst deodrant stick ever used by my husband. I really love the body shop so we thought this might also be good for him. When he actually started using it, he felt like it is not at all effective compared to other brands and secondly after applying it use to itch him a lot. Will not recommend it

back