THE BODY SHOP® For Men Maca Root Balancing Face Protector uploaded by Bonny P.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This balancing moisturiser hydrates where required. Contains Peruvian maca root.

• Targeted hydration
  • Oil-balancing technology reduces shine
  • Protects and improves skin condition

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Creatine, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract/Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydrolyzed Lepidium Meyenii Root, Nylon-12, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Pentylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate, Capryloyl Glycine, Citric Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Hydrolyzed Algin, Serine, Sodium Stearate, Zinc Sulfate, Tocopherol.

Ikaika S.
honolulu
I used this as a pre-shave and the Maca root smells great. The product comes out nice n creamy and washes off easy no mess and the price was super affordable just like the majority of the face line for men. Women could use for legs! I’d buy this again!
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Bonny P.
Franklin, TN
My husband swears by this product... it is so soothing and also have spf and protects his skin well.... my husband has been using tins product for the part 18 months and he has not even looked for a change in his moisturizer... one tube lasts him for more than 3 months
Khadijah S.
I haven't used this much as it is mainly for men but it has a nice scent to it so I have tried it out. It feels nice on the skin. It's more of something that I would use at home rather than while out and about just because of the masculine scent. Great for men.
Bethany D.
Charlotte
I bought this for my husband. He tends to get ingrown hairs in his beard, and he loves this product! It definitely helps with his ingrown hairs.
Pros: High quality product, smells nice, works really well!
Cons: Unfortunately the Body Shop store closest to me closed, so I have to order it online. 😟
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
My husband will use this scrub every so often & I love it. Smells so great, cleanses his skin really well and leaves it feel silky smooth. Great results, if your man hasn't tried yet he, totally should.
Mary T.
My husband has used this product for years, works very well with his sensitive skin, no irritation like other brands. We shop online to purchase our body shop products to read reviews. The price is more than you will pay at a drug store but the scent and quality are worth it.
Taran C.
Burna, KY
I purchased this for my boyfriend as part of his Christmas present. He uses it after shaving and it really does soothe the redness. I like that it has a nice scent; it smells like a light men's cologne. This product also helps to mattify his oily skin. It is definitely worth the price as far as we are concerned.
I haven't used this product for very long, but I can definitely tell a difference in just the way my skin feels. There is also a very earthy smell that I find relaxing and organic. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to do preventative care
Jojo A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this because after I use it at makes my skin so soft and all my friends use it to. I recommend this to everybody
Who wants a soft skin. Try it you'll love it so much. Because I love it and my husband loves it.