THE BODY SHOP® Floral Acai Body Butter Duo

About This Item

We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.

A twin pot containing two types of moisturizer

The light cream addresses skin that needs less hydration

The rich cream treats drier areas like elbows & knees

Contains Beeswax, Shea Butter & Soya to condition & soften skin

Provides 24-hour hydration

Infused with a refreshing floral acai scent

Skin appears smoother, brighter, more soothed & comfortable

Perfect for all skin types

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Floral Acai Body Butter Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This product is amazing! It really does keep my skin moisturized for days, even though I have dry skin. Plus it smells really natural , and fresh!!!” in reviews
I like the Body Shop products, this makes my skin feel and smell wonderful. Its a light floral smell, Smells so good. it's a nice summer scent. The moisturizer heavier, this could be really good for someone with really dry skin. however the moisturizer is not for me. Definitely a good product
León Guanajuato
It is super practical, I can load it in my suitcase, I can load it in my trip suitcase, can take it to the gym to use it after the exercises. the texture isn't greasy how the other marks and the smell is delicious. i really love this product !!!
Super nice product, like most things you can find in the body shop, its a good value for its price, almost all products ive tried from the shop have had super good quality its scent is wonderful and lasts, i would definetley buy this product agains!
The smell this body butter provides its amazing. It last so long even if i shower again and again you can still smell it no lie the first time but still. Is one of the most moisturising products i have ever used.
This is not the only body shop body butter I have used, I really love them all. They don't only smell good but they moisturize your skin and it lasts the entire day!
Loved it .. Great value for my price! I would buy it and use it again it kept its sent the whole time . I would recommend everyone that likes this kind of things
Barrie, ON
I love the body shops body butter! All the scents are amazing. Its very thick and creamy. Great for those really dry spits such as heels and elbows.
Love the way it smells but really didn't like that it made my skin feeling oily. Also, the packaging is great! Makes it easy to carry around.
Love all body shop body butter it's one of my favorites, every year I get a year supply Goodyear for my Christmas!😊 love it!
Guaynabo, PR
Love this brand. I have one at work and one at home and it is great. It moisturizes but doesn't not leave the skin oily.

Looking for your answer?