THE BODY SHOP® Floral Acai Body Butter Duo

About This Item

We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.

A twin pot containing two types of moisturizer

The light cream addresses skin that needs less hydration

The rich cream treats drier areas like elbows & knees

Contains Beeswax, Shea Butter & Soya to condition & soften skin

Provides 24-hour hydration

Infused with a refreshing floral acai scent

Skin appears smoother, brighter, more soothed & comfortable

Perfect for all skin types

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Floral Acai Body Butter Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This product is amazing! It really does keep my skin moisturized for days, even though I have dry skin. Plus it smells really natural , and fresh!!!” in reviews
Dayton, OH
So I've actually tried this in Peach, but that wasn't an option soooooo. It's such a thick and creamy lotion, and it's so perfect for after shaving when your legs are sensitive and they always smell so good.
Fallbrook, CA
It has a terrific smell and it's nice and thick when applied. Beautiful relaxing aromas. Leaves skin feeling so soft and clean. It's a nice and gentle scrub. It's a great price for the value of the item.
Moorefield, WV
This smells great! Moisturizers my skin amazingly well. It has taken me many years to find something that keeps my skin moisturizer through winter, but this is the miracle product.
I love the body butter from The Body Shop. Some people say it's greasy, but I don't feel it. It aborts well once it blends into the skin and scent is lovely. Highly recommend.
Body butter is GREAT for moisturizing your skin after being in the sun and in general. My boyfriend bought it for me and I love it! It leaves you with a great smell after.
Henderson, KY
I love bath and body works. So cost efficient and always have great sales. I am never disappointed when I go to that store. Always have friendly staff also!
Valencia, CA
The scent of this product is amazing and it elves my skin feelings smooth and refreshed. I use this product about twice a week and my skin feels great.
Garden Grove, CA
Body butter leaves me feeling like my skin is wrapped in silk. I hate the feeling of being dry so this helps keep me moisturized and smelling great.
Lake Mary, FL
This product keep your skin soft and touchable all day, and I actually got so many compliments through out the day of how shiny and full my skin is!!
Lawrenceville, GA