THE BODY SHOP® Fingertip Makeup Brush Cleaner uploaded by Anna N.THE BODY SHOP® Fingertip Makeup Brush Cleaner uploaded by Kristie A.THE BODY SHOP® Fingertip Makeup Brush Cleaner uploaded by Kristie A.

BY THE BODY SHOP #75 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Keep your make-up brushes in tip-top condition with this nifty little silicone brush cleaner. The clever ridged design is ideal for banishing excess residue and maintaining the softness and shape of your make-up brushes. Simply pop on your finger, add cleaning fluid and brush in the direction of your brush fibres. • Small silicone make-up brush cleaner • For use on all make-up brush sizes • Featuring ridges in two sizes • Pop on your finger and brush away

• Small silicone make-up brush cleaner
  • For use on all make-up brush sizes
  • Featuring ridges in two sizes
  • Pop on your finger and brush away

• i wanted to buy one of these but didn't know how well it ...2 Answers
Kristie A.
This is the perfect accessory to use for cleaning your makeup brushes. This tool allows you to use less soap, which will extend the life of your cosmetic brushes. Its made with durable silicone and will last a long time.
I used this product for the first time tonight and its amazing  It's super easy to use! It fits #perfectly over my two fingers. I applied a few drops of baby #shampoo on the bristles, rubbed them over the ridged area, and rinsed with lukewarm water  Using this was easier and faster. My brushes look brand new and feel wonderfull
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
I think this works really well. I bought my off wish and it was a dollar or two so I recommend looking there first. it’s the only cleaner I have so I can’t compare but I don’t want to buy another one bc it works so well already.
Daniella H.
This makes cleaning brushes and sponges so much easier. Just a dab of soap and you're in business. It is absolutely worth adding to your collection.
Danielle B.
Palm bay, FL
I really like this cleaner. I didn't think it would really get all the makeup off the brush and i really like that!🔥🔥🔥
Tana a.
Lol I mean it doesn't have much purpose to me, it's only job is to clean brushes......and it does that perfectly 😊.
Danielle T.
West Warwick, RI
I love using this to clean my brushes it is so compact and easy and cleans them so well
Marissa S.
Moon Township, PA
This product is amazing. I think even the little things count, this makes it so easy to clean brushes. Before I would soak them in water and then rinse and I took hours. Now I just rub my soapy brush against this and it cut that time down to 2 minutes. Some pros are the great and affordable price. The short amount of time it takes, and it’s virtually foolproof. Some cons are that water can get inside the hole you use for your finger and it’s quiet annoying to get out, and the finger hole can get uncomfortable so I just hold it most of the time. Aside from that 10/10 would recommend and buy again!
Blog G.
belleville
This makes cleaning your brushes quick and simple. I usually always have acrylics on so this makes it easier for me to not have to touch my dirty brushes but still get them squeaky clean. Since it is silicon I also know that there is no bacteria living on the thing I use to remove bacteria!
Emilia D.
Halstead
Quick and easy to use. With this product you can get every part of your makeup on your brush. All you need is to put soap on it and scrub ur brush for a couple of minutes. It’s very affordable and altogether a good product.
Anna N.
Laindon road, Manchester
Does the job pretty well but it is rather small and it takes me a lot of time to clean all of my brushes. Would defo recommend to someone with fewer brushes but not to someone like me with a stack of brushes.
Kalleigh G.
i wanted to buy one of these but didn't know how well it work. Is it worth buying one of these?