BeautySkinSkin CareThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Facial Cleansing Sponge

THE BODY SHOP® Facial Cleansing Sponge

Gently cleanse your skin and remove make-up with this soft cleansing sponge.

HOW TO USE

Make the most of it

Wet sponge, apply cleansing product and wipe gently over the face.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Facial Cleansing Sponge!
How would you rate this product?
Denise B.
Groveland, FL
I think that this is an essential tool for everyone, where it removes your dead skin. I use this every day and stock up a lot whenever it’s on sale. It not expensive and would recommend to anyone that loves a smooth touch and skin that feel like silk.
Amanda L.
Kennesaw, GA
This would be a great product if it didn't fall apart so quickly. It was very simple to use, moisten sponge, apply cleanser, gently rub on skin. Helped get my cleanser onto my skin well and felt more deep cleaning than using my hands, and is small so it's like not using a washcloth that is much larger, fitting into my hand well and applying my cleanser evenly. After a few days I started noticing white flecks that would be stuck to my skin from the sponge and after a few weeks it just completely fell apart.
Payton S.
When I got this in my advent calendar it felt like it had a product in it. I used it on my face twice and it made me break out so much. I tried to wash out the product that was in it but it would not come out. Do not get this.
Staci B.
Spruce Pine, NC
This is a great facial cleansing sponge. I have a very sensitive face sometimes and I am acne prone and I noticed after using this sponge with my cleanser my face started clearing up.
Joan S.
W Bloomfield, MI
I use this sponge to scrub my body after tanning. I usually buy it from the body shop I have dry skin and it takes all the flakes off. Way better than the generic bath loofa it feels very luxurious on the skin
Stacy S.
Crossett, AR
I love this facial sponge they are great on the days I ware makeup . They help get all . They get all the makeup off and helps to exfoliate and leaves your face feeling as
Valencia W.
Fort Wayne
Purchased at: ULTA
A must have when you ladies know what come along. Feel comfortable against your skin
Stephanie W.
Odebolt, IA
1,354 reviews
A luxury sponge at a great price easy to use even my husband loves it! We are repeat users it is the perfect sponge leaving your skin feeling clean and soft it’s very affordable and we would recommend to others!
Janiah B.
Crossett, AR
It makes my skin feel so good and it’s not ruff and I love that abt it so I Think everyone should get it💚💚
Lauren L.
Wolfforth, TX
I think this product is okay. My face feels better if I just use my hands. Plus I don’t have to buy new ones every so often and it does the same. I don’t notice a difference with this from when I use my hands or the sponge. But if you feel more comfortable not using your hands then I could understand wanting to use this.

Looking for your answer?