THE BODY SHOP® Face And Body Brush

This large super-soft brush is perfect for applying loose and pressed powder or bronzers and blushers onto the face and over the body for a flawless finish.

• Face and body brush
  • Super-soft synthetic hair
  • Cruelty-free
  • Perfect your look with our cruelty-free, professional make up brushes.

All Ingredients

The synthetic hairs we use in our brushes are specially cut to feel gentle on the skin, and will withstand daily use for a long time without flattening.

Does this work for podwer? And is it soft?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Face And Body Brush!
How would you rate this product?
DEVON
Love this for applying face masks.. it spreads the masks evenly! I have one for blush too, which I reviewed earlier.. great quality brushes
Nottinghamshire
Nice soft good sized brush. Has been washed and re-used many times. Has a flat bottom too so I can stand it up which I find useful.
Great brush for facial powder. I have never used it on my body but I always love using it to bus translucent powder on my face.
Good quality - I bought it on sale after Christmas so it was half price and good value. Bristles don’t fall out
Applies make up smoothly and a flawless finish. Doesnt clump up on the brush and doesnt hold too much product.
Works for everything! Very soft and doesn’t hurt to apply makeup which is always a bonus lol
Dubai
It is Super soft and perfect for bronzing and powder face products. Blends nicely and evenly
Calgary
Multiple uses for this brush. I love using it to blend eye shadow or polish off my foundation
Ask a question to the Influenster community...