THE BODY SHOP® Face And Body Brush

This large super-soft brush is perfect for applying loose and pressed powder or bronzers and blushers onto the face and over the body for a flawless finish.

• Face and body brush
  • Super-soft synthetic hair
  • Cruelty-free
  • Perfect your look with our cruelty-free, professional make up brushes.

All Ingredients

The synthetic hairs we use in our brushes are specially cut to feel gentle on the skin, and will withstand daily use for a long time without flattening.

Does this work for podwer? And is it soft?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Face And Body Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Fab brush. Great quality. Cruelty free so obviously synthetic-yay! Great value for money as it’s such a good quality brush. Can be purchased on their 3 for 2 offer aswell. Washes well and the hairs don’t fall out. Really thick and dense-perfect for powder/bronzer.
Great big brush for applying loose powder or brushing off stray eyeshadow on your face. Quite fluffy though the bristles are medium firmness. Not soft fluffy. More wide bushy fluffy. Its lasted ages and I can wash it easily with water and some mild shampoo.
Victoria, BC
The best thing about this makeup brush is that it will last you FOREVER. The body shop was having an amazing deal on there boxing day sale and I couldn’t resist but to grab this brush. It is so soft, and like I said its lasted me so so long.
Love this brush, love the feel of the body shop brushes so smooth and almost silky. Has a nice shaped and sized head which ensures easy and even application. Easy to clean and store, an all round good staple brush, pricey but worth the money, would highly recommend
73332
Super soft but not as precise as I’d like. I’ve struggled to find a way to use this brush properly and I currently use it for blush as it is soft and does not apply too much. However I’d prefer it being more stiff
Bailieboro, ON
The brush is of great quality. The base is very thick so it doesn’t make it easy to store or hold. The brush has not shed on me once before. The shape is nice and does everything that I want it to do. It can pick up a little or a lot of product.
Thornhill, ON
I love using this to apply my bronzer! When I want a natural all over glow, I will use this to apply bronzer and it always looks diffused and perfect. I got it on sale so I couldn't beat the price! I love that it stands up by itself. That's. Handy feature!
Love love these brushes. So sleek and solid and the bristles are soft to the touch. I use everyday when applying powder to helps set my makeup. Great price and value especially when on sale. I will definitely purchase more brushes from The Body Shop.
Stittsville , ON
Has lasted for years with regular cleans. Although the inside has seemed to get a bit tangled over the years, it usually straightens out after a good clean!
Dubai
Body shop have a wide range of brushes... Ever since I bought it I am in love with it... The bristles are so so soft... And very affordable... Must have
Ask a question to the Influenster community...