THE BODY SHOP® Face And Body Brush

This large super-soft brush is perfect for applying loose and pressed powder or bronzers and blushers onto the face and over the body for a flawless finish.

• Face and body brush
  • Super-soft synthetic hair
  • Cruelty-free
  • Perfect your look with our cruelty-free, professional make up brushes.

All Ingredients

The synthetic hairs we use in our brushes are specially cut to feel gentle on the skin, and will withstand daily use for a long time without flattening.

Does this work for podwer? And is it soft?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Face And Body Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: The Body Shop
These brushes are very underrated. They are fairly expensive but worth every cent. The bristles are so soft and make your make up look so natural! I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family after owning this myself.
Elsie, MI
Purchased at: The Body Shop
This is a pricey but fantastic brush. I use it for powering, setting and blending my face. It is definitely worth the money, I've had mine for around 10 years and with proper washing, it has stayed like new.
Kenosha , WI
I love The Body Shop Face and Body Brush.  This is great for finishing powder.  I own multiple Body Shop make up brushes.  These are so soft, don't shed, wash up nicely, and last a long time! They stand up on their own, which is a really nice feature.
Greenacres, WA
I love this brush because it is soooo soft. It is probably the softest brush I own. I use it for face powder and bronzers, however it doesn't disperse the bronzer very well and tends to leave darker marks where I first apply it. When I use it for bronzer, I am very careful to only get a slight amount on the brush at a time to avoid this. If you are looking for the softest brush you will ever find, give this one a try.
The Body Shop’s makeup brushes have great qualities! I purchased these at my local mall and the employees were friendly and helpful! They were affordable and they do last long as long as you take care of them and clean them regularly.
I've had it forever and it still works great! I don't usually wash my brushes and it still has the same great effect no matter what I'm using it for.
Sunnyvale , CA
Wonderful brushes, I buy a set every year during their holiday sale. Long-lasting, wash easily, and cruelty-free.
My favorite brushes. So soft and well constructed. They don't eat up too much product and are easy to clean
lantana
Soft but doesn’t not feel as nice as other brushes I’ve tried . I would not recommend
Exeter, Devon
I adore the body shop brushes. They're always so full, soft and the right density. The bristles never malt which you find some brands do after a wash or two. The shape of this one covers a wide base which is nice to see an appropriate size brush for your face AND body.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...