BY THE BODY SHOP

The Eyeliner Brush allows for ultimate precision when applying your liquid liner. Whether creating thick dramatic wings or elegant flicks, this brush makes the perfect look easy. Pairs perfectly with our 2-in-1 Gel Liner & Brow Definer. - Pointed liner Made antimicrobial charcoal-coated, super-soft bristles Developed latest make-up trends in mind Synthetic, cruelty-free and a sustainably sourced wooden handle 100% Vegan see more...

Chelsea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favourite brush off all times, it’s a decent price and will apply instantly. I bought this in the market and it honestly was the best thing I ever did. It’s easy to apply and would recommend this to anyone and everyone
Mariana J.
Garrigàs, Girona
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's super precise, small and lightweight. You can get a very sharp line or a thicker trace. I use it every time I do my eyeliner. It's super easy to clean as well, the bristles are very nice quality and they stay soft and in place.