BY THE BODY SHOP

Eye Liner Brush
Our fave brush to tackle those oh-so-tricky feline liquid-liner flicks, say hello to your new beauty essential, the pointed liner brush. This clever little make-up brush allows for ultimate precision when applying your liquid liner. Whether thick dramatic wings or elegant flicks are your thing, creating the perfect look is easy. Designed to master the hottest make-up trends and complement our coveted range of essentials, our expert charcoal-coated make-up brushes take your look to the next level. While they might feel softer than a squirrel’s tail, fear not. As you’d expect from The Body Shop they’re 100% cruelty-free from their synthetic bristles down to their sustainably sourced FSC wooden handles. Oh, and did we mention they’re totally vegan?
• Pointed liner brush
• Made with charcoal-coated, super-soft bristles
• Developed with the latest make-up trends in mind
• Synthetic, cruelty-free bristles and a sustainably sourced wooden handle
• Vegan make-up brush

• I'm very bad at eyeliner, does this help to apply it?3 Answers
Chelsea M.
swansea, Wales
My favourite brush off all times, it’s a decent price and will apply instantly. I bought this in the market and it honestly was the best thing I ever did. It’s easy to apply and would recommend this to anyone and everyone
Mariana J.
Garrigàs, Girona
It's super precise, small and lightweight. You can get a very sharp line or a thicker trace. I use it every time I do my eyeliner. It's super easy to clean as well, the bristles are very nice quality and they stay soft and in place.
Drish P.
I'm very bad at eyeliner, does this help to apply it?