BY THE BODY SHOP

This featherlight powder base gives a radiant, natural-looking finish and can be built up for extra coverage. It is non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin. Buildable coverage Radiant finish Covers imperfections and fine lines Non-comedogenic Dermatologically tested View the Foundation Finder... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah D.
I love this stuff for the spring/summer months!! Since it is hot, it's perfect so that you don't have to layer on any liquid foundation. This is a fine, loose powder that still adds the coverage you need while still looking natural. Love it!
Loulou T.
I looooovvve this powder! I have used it for many years now, and it's truly my favorite. It's relatively inexpensive, and it matches my skin tone perfectly.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
I'm not super thrilled about this powder. The package is not convenient either - while trying to use it or simply to open it - you will end up all powdered, quite annoying. The finish it gives is good but it doesn't settle so well and seems like you loose all the powder while walking...
Hannah F.
scotland
Review for: 202 Natural
Will never buy this again. Soooo over priced and the product is below average. Makes my foundation look patchy and skin keeps getting shiny after less than 2 hours. Cheaper drug store products last much longer and are much better quality. Hardly get any product for how much you pay. Shocking.
Manini G.
Staines upon Thames
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this constantly for the baking technique. Isnt too coarse and blends really well, giving a great and flawless finish. This is definitely my go-to powder.
Safya D.
wigston
If you want a natural look you can use it it's great ,l really like the quality of the poder i would like to by a new one the pweder is so soft on the skin
Benish E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only powered foundation I use and works well with my skin. I don't think it has any harsh chemicals like some other brands.
Fatima A.
For a natural look or if you aren't comfortable with a lot of makeup, this is for you. The soft, fine powder is virtually undetectable once on the skin and just subtly rectifies your skin tone. Also keeps shine away and provides a lovely base. The Body Shop makeup is very affordable too .
Michelle  T.
Markham, ON
I applied way too much powder one time when I was in a hurry and dipped my brush into the jar rather than shaking a little in the lid first. To my surprise, it didn't look too cakey (and I applied a lot too!). Overall it was a decent powder. My only complaint is that I always have to remember to shake the jar to get the powder back under the sifter so I don't lose product each time I open it.