The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Powder Foundation uploaded by Abbi B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This featherlight powder base gives a radiant, natural-looking finish and can be built up for extra coverage. It is non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin. Buildable coverage Radiant finish Covers imperfections and fine lines Non-comedogenic Dermatologically tested View the Foundation Finder... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
Review for: Other more...
So far my favorite way to wear this powder is over foundation. It adds a little extra coverage while making liquid foundation less sticky. The powder helps even out my overall look and preps my face for blush and highlight. On its own I don't find it to have that much coverage. When applying the product you have to be careful not to flip the jar around too much, because a lot can come out of the sifter. It's better to tap a little in to the lid. It's less messy and just easier to apply. I personally don't like loose powder, but I found this at a semi annual sale and figured I would give it a try.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
I'm not super thrilled about this powder. The package is not convenient either - while trying to use it or simply to open it - you will end up all powdered, quite annoying. The finish it gives is good but it doesn't settle so well and seems like you loose all the powder while walking...
Sarah D.
I love this stuff for the spring/summer months!! Since it is hot, it's perfect so that you don't have to layer on any liquid foundation. This is a fine, loose powder that still adds the coverage you need while still looking natural. Love it!
Loulou T.
I looooovvve this powder! I have used it for many years now, and it's truly my favorite. It's relatively inexpensive, and it matches my skin tone perfectly.
Maria M.
Parkville, MD
Very smooth going on. Can be a bit drying and caky if used alone. I will typically use over my liquid foundation for a matte finish
Hannah F.
scotland
Review for: 202 Natural more...
Will never buy this again. Soooo over priced and the product is below average. Makes my foundation look patchy and skin keeps getting shiny after less than 2 hours. Cheaper drug store products last much longer and are much better quality. Hardly get any product for how much you pay. Shocking.
Jade G.
I love this powder and I only use this one now ( I also use a darker shade as a bronzer) my only issue with this product is they no longer stock my shade 402 and I had to stock pile it when they were on there way out once I run out I'm going to be lost
Michelle  T.
Markham, ON
I applied way too much powder one time when I was in a hurry and dipped my brush into the jar rather than shaking a little in the lid first. To my surprise, it didn't look too cakey (and I applied a lot too!). Overall it was a decent powder. My only complaint is that I always have to remember to shake the jar to get the powder back under the sifter so I don't lose product each time I open it.
Fatima A.
For a natural look or if you aren't comfortable with a lot of makeup, this is for you. The soft, fine powder is virtually undetectable once on the skin and just subtly rectifies your skin tone. Also keeps shine away and provides a lovely base. The Body Shop makeup is very affordable too .
Manini G.
Staines upon Thames
I use this constantly for the baking technique. Isnt too coarse and blends really well, giving a great and flawless finish. This is definitely my go-to powder.