The Body Shop Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask uploaded by Rachel F.The Body Shop Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask uploaded by Ginette R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Our Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask is a honey textured moisturising mask which indulgently nourishes and hydrates skin. The melting honey mask works to restore, replenish and comfort skin with a formula that contains 20% Community Trade honey from Ethiopia. Providing intense, nourishing treatment to make skin feel softer, smoother and more supple, it is instantly effective following use. Reducing lines, the mask blends the honey with oils to help stop the skin feeling sticky while it nourishes intensely.

• Contains Community Trade Ethiopian honey
  • Indulgent melting honey texture
  • Restores, replenishes & comforts skin
  • Reduces lines
  • Blends honey with oils to stop stickiness
  • 83% say “My skin feels comforted”*
  • 85% say “My skin feels nourished”*
  • 85% say “My skin feels softer and more supple”*

Buy on ULTA
S J.
S J.
Wauwatosa, WI
for once i disliked a body shop product.and this is this mask.this was supposed to be a nourishing mask with honey in it.first of all it smelled like a rancid food.nothing even close to honey.very difficult for me to keep it on for 10 mins.and after i removed it there were no visible changes.my face felt nothing as compared to the other masks i have been using including the tea tree mask by body shop which is ultra soothing.sorry but wont repurchase or recommend this mask.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Queens
I purchased a couple sample sizes from the body shop a few weeks ago. My boyfriend & I both tried this mask. The packaging says to leave it on for 5-10 minutes so we left the mask on for 10. After removing I didn't feel that much of a difference. I've used other nourishing masks that have made my skin feel a lot smoother and look a lot more hydrated than this mask. Rinsing off the mask was also pretty difficult. I wouldn't purchase this product again.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Shady cove , OR
This mask does what it says!! My face feels so soft and very moisturized after using this mask!! The texture is a lil sticky but it did not bother me because it feels so soothing on the face! I recommend all of these body shop masks !! I also love the white rice and ginseng mask!
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
I got samples of a few face masks from The Body Shop, and this is the only one that didn't agree with my skin. I have dry-combo skin, and this mask made me breakout! I tried it twice because I wasn't sure if it was really the mask causing the breakout. It was the mask. It did help with my dryness, so maybe if you don't breakout easily it could work for you.
Princess C.
Princess C.
This made my face feel vibrant. I love the smell and it didn't leave my face all dry and brittle feeling like some facial masks do. I buy this as often as I can.  I like the tingly sensation which makes me feel like it's working. And it smells so good!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
After using this mask my skin was glowing and hydrated. It is very gentle and not harsh at all. It did meet my expectations even if I was very harsh to critic it. It could be a little bit messy but I would suggest to have a face mask brush because I didn't but it still would work the same. Overall, a very great product.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
I was able to get two uses out of the sample pack from Ulta and this mask was ok. Easy to apply but does not dry like a charcoal type mask, simply wash off after 10 mins. Product did not seem to irritate my skin at all.
Mahin D.
Mahin D.
One of my favorite masks I have ever purchased in my life. I like to cleanse and exfoliate in the shower and then apply this (while my face is still damp) after my shower. This does an amazing job of smoothing out any uneven texture on my cheeks and forehead and also helps clear up the aftermath of popped blemishes!
grace b.
grace b.
Clermont, GA
this is the best mask i've ever tried and that's saying a lot I tried it in a sample size and recently bought the full size it makes my skin so soft and hydrated. subscribe to my channel grace Bailey I'm new to youtube and would really appreciate your support.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
This is the best honey mask I've had my hands on so far. It's not sticky, it's jelly and easy to spread. It's cool to the touch which feels so refreshing. I use this anytime I have an irritation to something. It soothes like no other! Remedy in a jar right here!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Worth the hype?!?
adithi D.
adithi D.
durban
Is this really good for dry skin?
kianna f.
kianna f.
Does it hurt when you take it off?
Yumi Q.
Yumi Q.
Is it worth to buy?
Shanna D.
Shanna D.
Worthington, MN
I have an oily T zone, but super dry skin everywhere else. Is this a good mask for combination skin?