THE BODY SHOP® Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask

Cocoon your skin in moisture with our Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask. Inspired by African healing and soothing rituals, our 100% vegetarian indulgent melting honey face mask drizzles together Community Trade honey, marula and olive oils for a luxurious experience. It’s also been formulated without parabens, paraffin, silicone or mineral oil. With an irresistible scent, this face mask leaves skin feeling supremely nourished, replenished and rested. Use together with our Facial Mask Brush for a truly pampering facial at home.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Mel/Honey/Miel, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-150 Distearate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Sesamum, Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Caramel.

I Saw that fragrance is pretty high on the ingredients list. Is the smell overbearing or is it good/tolerable?
Is this product sticky? I’m worried that if it is, should we take precautions by keeping hair tied down? I normally do when doing a face mask, but am always worried about sticky products in my hair.. they take forever to get out!
What do you think of this
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this is an amazing product especially if you have dry skin and sensitive skin..it leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft and smooth..i have a few favourite products from the body shop and this is one of them and the good thing is they dont cost the earth” in reviews
“My favourite face mask, having sensitive and dry skin I found this to be so nice on my psoriasis and calms it as well” in reviews
THE BODY SHOP® Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask uploaded by Shameema S.
This is a keeper! This is an amazing product. Everytime I use this nourishing mask, my skin has a healthy looking glow. It is gel like and a little sticky but smells incredible and leaves my skin felling soft, smooth and hydrated. Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask #thebodyshop #mask #honey
Orem
THE BODY SHOP® Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask uploaded by Ericka T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Huge advocate for The Body Shop! I started using their face masks after I got recommended to by my roommate (who is an experienced makeup artist). This mask is deliciously incredible! I use it after I use the Himalayan Charcoal mask to restore my skins vitality and I love it. It takes some getting used to scent wise imho... But it is now a staple product in my self-care routine and my skin’s texture is mucho soft! Thanks Body Shop! 🤗
Beautiful face mask. Personally, my skin is a bit too oily for regular use, but it is intensely hydrating. When I used to practice as an esthetician, I used this mask on someone with flaky, dry skin, and it gave them a beautiful natural glow. You could see how well it works on the skin immediately after.
I don't really like this too much. It smelt strange to me so I put off using it for awhile out of fear. I suspect it might be one of those products that I do not really like but then later am like "oh, dang, ok!" but am not there yet with it. The packaging is nice and the texture is a soft gel.
Hydrates face and makes it glowy. I really like the results. I like the smell of it but a lot of people don’t so maybe something to keep in mind. It takes a little bit to take off but nothing too bad. I loved trying it and definitely want to try another mask from the body shop.
El Centro
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow. What words can I say to encapsulate and fully describe how absolutely amazing this mask is? I bought a small sachet from Ulta and it honestly changed my life and I can't go without this stuff. Another holy grail product I cannot live without, especially with my dry skin.
Peoria, AZ
I cannot say enough good things about these face masks from body shop. This mask is super rich, extremely hydrating and moisturizing. My skin shines from inside after I use this.
Downingtown, PA
This is a really good mask for people who have dry skin and really need to nourish your skin. The ONLY thing that bothers me about the mask is how it smells, but if it works i dont care what the product smells like. This is that product for me. It works and i know im going to get results from it
Ellensburg
This mask is fairly nourishing for my skin! Makes my skin feel supple after use, yet the moisture isn’t as noticeable as promised. It smells really nice and is easy to remove!
I've said it before in other reviews, but The Body Shops line of face masks was a match made in heaven for me!!! My favorite "Me Time" is laying back with a good mask on my face and some music playing. The Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask is the most amazing and luxurious mask I've ever used!!! It smells super sweet just like honey and feels so completely amazing on your skin. Just like the Plumping Mask, I like to pop it in the fridge to cool a bit before I use it then I goop this one on and lay back to enjoy some super nice pampering time. When you wash it off, you skin feels so nourished and rejuvenated. Soft to the touch and glowing from the inside out!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mount Albert, ON
il y a 2 ans
Does anyone know if THE BODY SHOP® Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask is good for hydrating sensitive skin?? I need something good for the winter 👌