The Body Shop Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask uploaded by Rachel F.The Body Shop Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask uploaded by Ginette R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Our Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask is a honey textured moisturising mask which indulgently nourishes and hydrates skin. The melting honey mask works to restore, replenish and comfort skin with a formula that contains 20% Community Trade honey from Ethiopia. Providing intense, nourishing treatment to make skin feel softer, smoother and more supple, it is instantly effective following use. Reducing lines, the mask blends the honey with oils to help stop the skin feeling sticky while it nourishes intensely.

• Contains Community Trade Ethiopian honey
  • Indulgent melting honey texture
  • Restores, replenishes & comforts skin
  • Reduces lines
  • Blends honey with oils to stop stickiness
  • 83% say “My skin feels comforted”*
  • 85% say “My skin feels nourished”*
  • 85% say “My skin feels softer and more supple”*

Buy on ULTA*
Chels E.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love this face mask. I’ve never tried anything like it before. I know honey is great for the skin so that’s why I got it. This makes my skin so soft and hydrated even after I wash it off unlike other masks that are sometimes drying. I would definitely buy this again
Alyia H.
Logansport, IN
I’m not as familiar with this mask, but I’ve used it 4-5 times & have never been disappointed. It doesn’t clear out the skin as much as it does just hydrate the skin. My skin feels more awake after using this mask!
Jenn H.
W Valley City, UT
Perfect for dry skin! Helps with harsh, visibly dry and flaky skin to smooth and nourish. So thick and a little goes a long way. Works best to wash off in the shower as it is pretty sticky.
giavanna R.
I loved this mask! I love how I can wake up and cleanse my face and put this on for only 5 minutes before my makeup routine. I do have sensitive skin and it does not bother me. I can definitely feel a difference in my skin even with just 5 minutes of it. I get dry flakes on my nose, chin, and forehead, and this usually solves the problem most of the time.
Jose V.
Turlock
I love love love this mask! It envelops your skin in dewey richness; if I could wear this more than 20 minutes I definitely would. You’ll see an improvement in texture your skin will be more supple and a radiant. I love the packaging and I would recommend this for all skin types.
Heidy M.
Temple, TX
Pretty decent mask. Feels like honey. Leaves your skin feeling soft. This type of mask does not dry down and is pretty thick so it takes a or of effort to wash it off. Very gentle on the skin. I would recommend it. The body shop is also cruelty free.!
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
The smell may be off putting for some but I didn’t mind it smelled very close to your average honey I was fine with it. Love the weight of the jar makes it feel luxurious. Enjoy all of the masks personally but this one is one of my favorites.
Romi L.
Sacramento
This was a good mask. Refreshing! I tried it first in a small packet but ended up choosing the matcha green tea one. I’d give this another go now that it’s winter and this is nice & hydrating!
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
I am a huge fan of the Body Shop’s Himalayan Charcoal mask, so I had high hopes for this one. However, it fell a little flat for me... even after a few uses, I noticed no results. The formula is sticky and hard to apply - it takes a little getting used to how much product you should use, because the regular amount I use for a mask pretty much melts off my face as it warms up. I left it on for the suggested amount of time and then rinsed it off, which was a slimy, sticky process. Perhaps given the ‘nourishing’ part of its name, this mask helps your skin from the inside out? Either way, I saw no benefits so I don’t think I’ll be purchasing it again. The only thing I liked about it was the smell. Maybe it would work better for someone with different skin issues.
S J.
Wauwatosa, WI
for once i disliked a body shop product.and this is this mask.this was supposed to be a nourishing mask with honey in it.first of all it smelled like a rancid food.nothing even close to honey.very difficult for me to keep it on for 10 mins.and after i removed it there were no visible changes.my face felt nothing as compared to the other masks i have been using including the tea tree mask by body shop which is ultra soothing.sorry but wont repurchase or recommend this mask.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Worth the hype?!?
lesly c.
Fielding, UT
Does it feel very sticky when applying?
Kara F.
Elk city, OK
Is this product for the face only or can it be used on your body?
Shanna D.
Worthington, MN
I have an oily T zone, but super dry skin everywhere else. Is this a good mask for combination skin?
Yumi Q.