BY THE BODY SHOP

Cocoon your skin in moisture with our Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask. Inspired by African healing and soothing rituals, our 100% vegetarian indulgent melting honey face mask drizzles together Community Trade honey, marula and olive oils for a luxurious experience. It’s also been formulated without parabens, paraffin, silicone or mineral oil. With an irresistible scent, this face mask leaves skin feeling supremely nourished, replenished and rested. Use together with our Facial Mask Brush for a truly pampering facial at home.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Mel/Honey/Miel, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-150 Distearate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Sesamum, Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Caramel.

THE BODY SHOP® Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask
  • "this is an amazing product especially if you have dry skin and sensitive skin..it leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft and smooth..i have a few favourite products from the body shop and this is one of them and the good thing is they dont cost the earth" in 10 reviews
  • "My favourite face mask, having sensitive and dry skin I found this to be so nice on my psoriasis and calms it as well" in 6 reviews
Riley S.
This mask was a failure for me. It didn't really do much for my skin at all. I was pretty disappointed. The mask didn't smell very nice, it was very sticky and messy to apply, and it barely made my face feel any more moisturized after use. Don't waste your money on this. THE BODY SHOP® Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask
Logan W.
Austin , TX
I absolutely love body shops products especially the face masks. They come in cute little boxes. This particular one is not my favorite of the masks. It has a nice consistency and smells nice but is a little difficult to get off face. I did notice a difference in my face though so I believe it is effective!
Linda L.
Fresno, CA
I love this face mask! I like using this when I am done using the charcoal mask or the rice mask to nourish my skin. After a long day of hiking, I like to use this to help cool down my sunburn or even with my pimples. Smell amazing just like honey!
Ardan T.
Jefferson, LA
For people who get intensely dry skin like me, this mask is a must-have. It really helped my skin from cracking over the winter.

Leaves behind this baby fresh glow!

Just try not to eat it. It smells so good.
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
I love this mask and how it makes my face feel. It helps keep the redness down and my face soft! The smell is great and the thickness of the mask makes it not as messy. It’s a nice way to pamper yourself.
Alyia H.
Logansport, IN
I’m not as familiar with this mask, but I’ve used it 4-5 times & have never been disappointed. It doesn’t clear out the skin as much as it does just hydrate the skin. My skin feels more awake after using this mask!
Rachel H.
New York
I've said it before in other reviews, but The Body Shops line of face masks was a match made in heaven for me!!! My favorite "Me Time" is laying back with a good mask on my face and some music playing. The Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask is the most amazing and luxurious mask I've ever used!!! It smells super sweet just like honey and feels so completely amazing on your skin. Just like the Plumping Mask, I like to pop it in the fridge to cool a bit before I use it then I goop this one on and lay back to enjoy some super nice pampering time. When you wash it off, you skin feels so nourished and rejuvenated. Soft to the touch and glowing from the inside out!
Tianna H.
long beach, ca
Purchased at: The Body Shop
This is a game changer. I LOVE this mask. You feel a difference in your skin after every use which I love. It always leaves my skin soft & supple. Sometimes I leave it on while I sleep (I let it dry down some before going to bed) & then rinse it off in the morning. I wish it wasn’t in a glass jar though, Ive dropped it a couple times and got lucky. I definitely recommend.
Kavita S.
N Royalton, OH
Definitely moisturizing. I love to use this in the winter when I get dry patches on my face. It has a weird consistency but it’s what is expected because it’s a honey mask. The glass packaging makes it feel like it’s a high end mask. I know this may be a little pricy for a drugstore brand but it lasts forever and is totally worth it for anyone with dry skin!!
kristina g.
The Body Shop facemasks are my favorite. This one especially! It leaves my face sooo soft and refreshed. When it’s on, it feels so good on my skin. A tad sticky, but that’s because it’s a honey mask!
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Worth the hype?!?
Yumi Q.
Centralia, WA
Is it worth to buy?
lesly c.
Fielding, UT
Does it feel very sticky when applying?
Shanna D.
Worthington, MN
I have an oily T zone, but super dry skin everywhere else. Is this a good mask for combination skin?
Kara F.
Elk city, OK
Is this product for the face only or can it be used on your body?