THE BODY SHOP® Elderflower Unperfumed Eye Gel

This elderflower-enriched gel cools skin in the delicate eye area.

All Ingredients

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel Distillate) (Astringent), Sambucus nigra (Elderflower water) (Natural Additive), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Triethanolamine (pH Adjuster), Carbomer (Viscosity Modifier), Imidazolidinyl Urea (Preservative), Methylparaben (Preservative), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

HOW TO USE

Make the most of it

Gently smooth around the eye area using fingertips. Store in the fridge for an extra-cooling sensation.

Is this product good for sensitive eyes?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Elderflower Unperfumed Eye Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Caitlyn T.
THE BODY SHOP® Elderflower Unperfumed Eye Gel uploaded by Caitlyn T.
I am almost out of this eye gel. Its nice. You can feel the cooling when you put it under your eyes. It does depuff. And i got it on sale so that makes it better ha! But its nice and depuffs your undereye.
Kami T.
Tallahassee, FL
While I love The Body Shop products, I can't say I can tell a difference in my under-eyes while using this product. It definitely cools your under-eye and I can see how it could reduce redness, but as I have darker skin, I haven't found it does much for me. Would recommend it to someone with large red under-eyes or big bags, otherwise it's not the product for you.
Courtney D.
Dulles, VA
This is perfect for after a stressful day or a day from the beach. It's cooling helps relax your skin and also makes you feel more relaxed as well. Pair it with a face mask and lay down to get a spa feel. I would absolutely buy this again!
Carmen L.
Brooklyn, NY
Frankly, this product doesn't really do anything. As it is a gel, it provides a cooling effect that lasts for about 2 minutes until it matches the temperature of your skin. It does not tighten, reduce dark circles, or puffiness. Simply speaking, just by increasing blood flow to the under eye area by touching it will reduce the puffiness, it is NOT this product. Extremely underwhelmed. This is just expensive water/gel for your under eyes.
Rachel C.
Pittsburgh , PA
I went into The Body Shop today to get another bottle of my go to exfoliant (THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Squeaky-Clean Scrub)... however, before I could grab a bottle, a consult came up to me and suggested that it wasn’t the right product for me. Upon scanning my face with a device similar to Sephora’s color reader but for skin moisture, we discovered that my skin was dehydrated. She suggested to me THE BODY SHOP® Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Exfoliator and this THE BODY SHOP® Elderflower Unperfumed Eye Gel. I’ve really seen an improvement using both of these products! My under eye was one of my biggest offenders when it came to dry skin. This moisturizers it very efficiently and also feels so nice! The gel really is cooling and I like how it dries— it’s not sticky! I’d definitely recommend it for the price (which is $11). As a bonus, there’s also not any dyes or fragrances in it which is great for my sensitive skin.
Arika S.
Charlotte, NC
I love this eye gel. It is so soothing on my skin & really helps with my dry under eyes. In the winter my under eyes get so dry & the tip of my nose as well. I use this product in both of those places at night & it really helps
Alex A.
Punta Gorda, FL
Having worked as a skincare consultant with The Body Shop, this was definitely one of my go-to products I would sell to ANYONE with a puffy under eye, dark under eye, or someone just wanting a cooling eye gel. Aside from this being SUPER affordable, it was also very effective. After about 2 weeks of using it, I noticed my under eye area was tighter and brighter than before! PRO TIP: if you deal with a puffy under eye in the morning, you can place this product in the fridge (overnight or for 20 mins), since it’s gel-based it gives a cooler and more refreshing feeling when applied to the under eye for a quick “de-puff”.
Sydney A.
Indianapolis , IN
I have tried almost every single product from the body shop and I have never been disappointed. The formulas they use are absolutely amazing and this product is no different. If you are on the fence about it, I would get it.
Irene Z.
Champaign, IL
Great product to reduce the puffiness and just wakes you right up. I like storing this in my fridge to keep it cool! Little goes a long way and it's a reasonable price too!
Heather T.
Auburn, NY
Helps with wrinkles and puffiness. I keep mine in the fridge and the formula mixed with the cooling effect really help me look my best before going anywhere. It's a great routine to get into even if just used once a week but it's a fantastic nightly treat if you have the time. Its one of The Body Shops best little treasures