THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel

The Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel exfoliates and gently peels off impurities from your skin, lifting dead skin cells and residuals. Infused with a blend of three plant stem cells, this revolutionary gel-to-peel leaves skin clean and purified from the day’s pollutants. Continued use will leave a fresh, smoother and more luminous youthful-looking skin.

100% vegan
With three plant stem cells: edelweiss from the Italian Alps, sea holly and criste marine from the Brittany Coast
Instantly feels like dead skin cells are lifted (88% agree*)
Peels off impurities and pollutants (88% agree*)
Skin feels cleansed from day’s pollution (86% agree*)
Dermatologically tested
*when tested on 109 women

INGREDIENTS
The world is our source of beauty

All Ingredients
Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Quaternium-80, Parfum/Fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Citronellol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Eryngium Maritimum Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, CitricAcid, Xanthan Gum.

HOW TO USE
Make the most of it

Dispense two pumps of the liquid peel onto your fingertips and rub together. Apply the peel on your face using Dr Kim’s butterfly application technique. Repeat the massage movement to brush off the residue (TIP: do this above the sink to minimize the mess).| Afterwards, you can also use a muslin cloth together with a toner to remove the last traces from your skin.

I have super sensitive skin!! Do you think that this will irritate me?! I've been wanted to find a peel but I think a chemical-based one (like the ordinary) would just be too much for my skin to handle! What are your thoughts?
Does this stick to anyone else’s peach fuzz?
Does it leaves your skin dry?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel!
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I wanted to love this, but it just wasn’t meant to be. The product did exactly what it was supposed to. It balled up some white stuff on my face, though idk of it was all dead skin since I’m pretty good at exfoliating. All the little balls got caught in the peach fuzz on the side of my face which kinda sucks so I had to get a washcloth and scrub them off. This product left my skin super red, my complexion looked really angry and woke up to a lot of tiny bumps alone my jaw line and forehead. Not the right product for me.
Brooklyn
This product is amazing and works well. It takes off my dead skin and i love using it. My only problem with this product is that it sticks to my peach fuzz. The only way i am able to use this product is if i shave my face. I am debating decluttering it because of that reason because there are times i don’t want to have to shave my face and i can’t use it because it stays stuck in my peach fuzz. That’s the only reason why it is getting 3 stars[product:the-body-shop-drops-of-youth-youth-liquid-peel]
THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel uploaded by Syra P.
Purchased at: The Body Shop
This product is so satisfying! It’s gets rid of dead skin cells all you have to do is apply the liquid peel with dry hands and your skin peels right off. I’m to scared to use this to my face because I don’t know how it will react but I use it on my body and you can tell that is polishes your skin and leave it with a glow ! The price is a little much but I love the way it makes my skin feel.
Camden , NJ
I've been using this product once a week. Its a gel that when spread on dry skin causes your dead skin cells to ball up and fall off. I like to use this right before I get in the shower so I can wash all the dead skin off my face. I feel like it is very gentle, but I don't have very sensitive skin. It is especially great when my skin is dry and flaky. After I use this, all the flaky patches are gone and my skin feels very smooth. The only issue is that it kind of get stuck on the side of my face and when I try to peel it off it peels some of my skin with it
Huntersville, NC
This product actually made me break out and I used it maybe once a week for two weeks. I stop using it and pawned it off on my husband to finish up since it was kind of expensive. The concept of it being skin cells sloughing off is cool but I hope more people realize that what’s coming off of your face is just a polymer in the formula. Wouldn’t buy again.
Arlington , MA
THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel uploaded by Caitlin L.
Purchased at: The Body Shop
This product is really cool. It’s a gentle exfoliate that gentle takes off the top layer of dead skin on your face. My face is not only smoother but it allows my other products like moisturizer and acne treatment to really absorb into the skin.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: The Body Shop
I love this product! I have combination skin, so when I start drying up and having dead skin cells left on my face, my makeup becomes cakey, but I would use this twice a week to remove the dead skin to have a smooth makeup application! I’m almost out soon so I will be repurchasing this product.
Tucson, AZ
My face used to break out so much and I wanted to exfoliate but I was scared of using physical exfoliation.  One of my friends recommended this and it is a game changer. It is so gentiles on the skin and just gets skin of dead skin cells and you gently work it on your face.
Brooklyn, NY
The Drops of Youth liquid peel, was my first time using a liquid peel. I used it after washing my face with my cleanser and did not feel like I got much results. Then next time I used it, and felt that I got more use out of this product.  And I see great results!
It’s disgusting but your physically see the dead later of skin ball off your face. It is strong so I would only use it once a week or risk the chance of over exfoliation. I’m not a fan of the smell or texture but it’s something I’d buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Menifee, CA
7 months ago
Have you used THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel on other parts of your body - neck, feet, underarms?
Rhi D. • 3 months ago