BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth Youth Concentrate Sheet Mask

THE BODY SHOP® Drops of Youth™ Youth Concentrate Sheet Mask

In just 15 minutes get ready for bouncier, healthier-looking skin with our unique, biodegradable Drops of Youth™ Youth Concentrate Sheet Mask. Enriched with a concentrated dose of our iconic Drops of Youth™ formula, simply unfold your mask and smooth it on. It’s easy and comfortable to apply and leaves your skin feeling instantly smoother and fresher.

Buy 3 for $25
Biodegradable sheet mask
Leaves skin feeling fresher and smoother and looking bouncier and healthier
99% ingredients of natural origin
Contains 70% of the concentrate in a 30ml bottle of Drops of Youth™ Youth Concentrate
Enriched with edelweiss, criste marine and sea holly plant stem cells from the Italian Alps and Brittany Coast
Enriched with Community Trade organic babassu oil from Brazil
100% vegan

HOW TO USE
Make The Most Of It
Use the Drops of Youth™ Youth Concentrate Sheet Mask up to twice a week. Unfold and smooth your mask onto cleansed skin, starting from the forehead. Leave on for 15 minutes. Finally, remove and massage remaining liquid onto your skin. For best results, use with our Drops of Youth™ Youth Concentrate. Use Drops of Youth™ Youth Concentrate every morning and evening as part of your daily routine.

All Ingredients
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Propanediol, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum / Fragrance, Adenosine, Linalool, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Citronellol, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract / Mallow Flower Extract, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Limonene, Eryngium Maritimum Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract, Xanthan Gum.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Drops of Youth™ Youth Concentrate Sheet Mask!
Samiha  A.
Brooklyn, NY
THE BODY SHOP® Drops of Youth™ Youth Concentrate Sheet Mask uploaded by Samiha  A.
THIS ONE LITERALLY GIVES A BABY SKIN MY SKIN FEELS SO SOFT AND SMOOTH AND KEEPS MY FACE SO HYDRATED I LOVE ITTT [product:the-body-shop-drops-of-youth-youth-concentrate-sheet-mask]
Ashley M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
THE BODY SHOP® Drops of Youth™ Youth Concentrate Sheet Mask uploaded by Ashley M.
This mask is AMAZIIING! I've used alot of sheet masks and face masks and have never seen or felt results instantly. My skin instantly felt really hydrated, plump, and bouncy. My pores were so tightened that my blackheads started to extract themselves from my pores without me even touching them. This mask was only $6.00, super affordable. 100% recommend.
Mariana I.
THE BODY SHOP® Drops of Youth™ Youth Concentrate Sheet Mask uploaded by Mariana I.
I really like this sheet mask! My skin is feeling fresher and smoother and looking healthier! I love that is made with babaçu oil, it’s very hydrating! I really like the line Drops of Youth! Everything that I’ve tried works really well!
Raynel L.
Manassas, VA
Great product for your face. I used some times and i in love with my face skin. I have dry and sensitive skin.
Alina N.
Sterling, VA
Skin feels bouncy and smooth afterwards. The ingredients help with cell turnover and is an amazing addition to any retinol products.
Maddy W.
Orlando, FL
This mask really is concentrated! It brightens and smooths the skin. Your skin tone is so even and flawless after using this mask you feel so refreshed!
Ogechi P.
North Hills, CA
i liked it, its a good mask, i love that it makes me glow, if you havent tried it, you should,you cant go wrong on The body shops products!! Even if this one isnt the best for you,they have a lot of products for different skin types so you just have to find the product for your skin type cos they have it all😏
Flor H.
Omg I love this product! I went to buy something from the body shop for my 10 dollar bday reward and I did not know what to get the worker showed me these product and it was buy 2 for 10 dollars so I got the! She recommended me to but in the fridge to have a more cooling effect and so I did. My cousin and I enjoyed the face mask it was cooled so it felt refreshing when I used it at night very relaxing and it left my skin nice and moisturized. I will buy this again to use with my jade roller! I have combo skin fyi
Sithara H.
Atlanta, GA
THE BODY SHOP® Drops of Youth™ Youth Concentrate Sheet Mask uploaded by Sithara H.
The best hydrating sheet mask. Have super concentrated liquid and smells good too. Good for sensitive skin.
Priska /.
Sweden
THE BODY SHOP® Drops of Youth™ Youth Concentrate Sheet Mask uploaded by Priska /.
Never going to have dry skin anymore after I find this! Am like a kid on the Christmas morning ;) What is your fav mask?

Looking for your answer?