BY THE BODY SHOP

(1) Drops of Youth Eye Concentrate 10ml; (2) Nutriganics Smoothing Day Cream 30ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Miranda G.
Gray , ME
The day I was introduced to The Body Shop Drops Of Youth(TM) Skincare Collection was the day my life changed. This is a part of my daily skin care regimen. After cleansing with Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser I apply the serum and the follow that with the daily moisturizer. My skin has never looked so good!
Danielle B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I recently purchased   The Body Shop Drops of Youth Liquid Peel and it works wonders. I have VERY dry skin in all seasons and this has helped instantly. The only down side is that it does get a bit messy but it's worth it!
Elizabeth H.
Saint Louis, MO
I don't know what this stuff is but it's probably actual magic. It has the most luxurious texture and just melts into my face leaving it feeling AMAZING. I only got a small sample but if I ever come into some mad cash I'm definitely buying it. It's tears of the gods.
Deidre L.
Las Vegas, NV
Ok im 33 years old and ive been religiously using their Drops of Youth Concentrate Sleep Mask and the Serum.. After i put it on (10minutes), my skin looks well hydrated and youthful
Hasina D.
Preston, Lancashire
This product has made my skin feel very smooth and lasts the day. I would definitely purchase again. It is quite oily and needs rubbing into face but it's great to use at night and wash off in the morning.
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
Sooooo...my experience with the DOY Bouncy Mask was strange. It's on the pricey side and the consistency is like rubbery pudding. I had a demo in The Body Shop and the gal made it seem easy to apply, but this was not the case when I tried it myself. It doesn't apply evenly and you have to dip your fingers into the pot which seems unsanitary. It never really dried nor sank in, so I have no idea if it did anything. After washing it off several hours later, my skin felt slightly hydrated. But it wasn't anything that I couldn't have acheived with facial oil, serum or moisturizer. I'm curious about what makes this mask the strange slimy texture...yikes!
Jefrin F.
Woodside, NY
Oh my God! Body Shop is my all time favorite and drops of youth concentration is insane. I have used both the products and i love love love it. I use the Drops of Youth Concentration Serum all the time. It keeps my face poreless and soft. It tends to take my blemishes away and reduces acnes a lot. I can't absolutely live without this product. It is everything for me. I always take it with me even when i travel. These are life changing products, i tell you!
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
I spend so much on body shop products that my friends ask my recommendations before purchasing from here. I got this product as a gift from my friend. I have used it for less than a month but I can see slight changes in texture of my skin. I use it every alternate day. My skin has become smoothr. I like to use it at night.
Allie V.
Bloomington, IN
I love this serum. I use a few drops before bed every night after I've washed my face and it leaves my skin feelings soft and refreshed. It definitely tightens my skin and leaves a nice after-glow. I received this product in a sample size originally but bought the full size after I saw how much I enjoyed the effect.
Kristy T.
This is a cool antiaging product. The serum goes on smooth and makes your skin feel extremely soft in the morning. A small amount of product goes a long way. It is a bit pricey, but worth it for the results. My skin glows when I use it. I am a huge fan of The Body Shop products, and this product meets my standards.