The Body Shop Drops of Youth  Enhancing Duo Starter Kit uploaded by Jamaica C.The Body Shop Drops of Youth  Enhancing Duo Starter Kit uploaded by J F.
The Body Shop Drops of Youth  Enhancing Duo Starter Kit

The Body Shop Drops of Youth Enhancing Duo Starter Kit

BY THE BODY SHOP

Drops of Youth Enhancing Duo Starter Kit - The Body Shop Drops of Youth, Youth Enhancing Starter refine pores, boost healthy luminosity and smoothes lines. While also promoting cell renewal.Benefits:Freshens skinSmoothes fine lines48-hour hydrationProvides healthy luminosityReplumps skinThe Body Shop's iconic youth-enhancing Drops of Youth Skin Care range is infused with stem cell technology along with other ingredients for fresh, youthful-looking skin. Designed with Edelweiss, Sea Holly, and Criste Marine, these plant stem cells help to protect, firm, and renew skin. A $72 Value!Kit Includes:Drops Of Youth Concentrate 1.0 ozDrops Of Youth Cream 1.7 oz - Drops of Youth Enhancing Duo Starter Kit see more...

The Body Shop Drops of Youth  Enhancing Duo Starter Kit
The Body Shop Drops of Youth Enhancing Duo Starter Kit
Buy on ULTA
Jamaica C.
Sterling, VA
This is worth every single penny! I Tried this product because I wanted to prevent signs of aging in a safter more organic way, but it also helped get rid of my pimples and scaring! I love it when a product does something they don't even claim to do! -wonder.jamie
Dee D.
The Body Shop was having a day where they sampled this product to rewards card members and after sampling it, I realized that I needed it. My face felt so rejuvenated and clean afterwards. I'm using it and it's now a part of my night skin routine.
Bronwyn R.
Lummi Island, WA
I got this for sale at Ulta and I find it pretty good. The formula covers a lot of surface area with a small amount, 3 drops cover my whole face. I would definitely purchase again, once I get through all of my other skincare products.
Erika V.
Newport Beach, CA
I live in SoCal so I am constantly exposed to the damages caused by the sun. I try to keep my skin moisturised to help with the fine lines I have, but nothing has ever worked better than this. I love that my skin doesn't feel oily after using it and I can actually see an improvement on my skin. Im really happy I found it!
Alexis G.
National City, CA
OMG!! This drops works great 👍🏻
I'm a man but I like to take care of my face a lot. I'm 20 years old but everyone says that I look young, and it's because I'm using this product. I'm not saying that the drops are going to makes you look like a baby face but, it does makes you look like a 2 or 3 years younger.
Massiel B.
doral, FL
This is a great product. I've seen noticeable change in my skin and lightening of a dark spot I've had for years on my face that is impervious to other products. I put it on right after my shower in the morning and then layer moisturizer on top. It's not sticky at all - soaks right into your skin
Alicia R.
Baytown, TX
Okay guys this is the best body scrub. My just love when I find a good product to scuba me down. Leaving you skin smooth and smelling good . This is definitely relaxing as well I give 2 thumbs up for this and if I could count My big toes at thumbs it would be 4 thumbs up lol
Susan L.
Wappingers Falls, NY
Drops of Youth is an AMAZING product! You will notice your skin brighten and look younger almost instantly! The oil is light and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or heavy. The great news? You can purchase it at The Body Shop or now at Ulta! Both stores always have tremendous sales, so watch for them and stock up! I've been buying this for years and no one can guess my age!
Celeste M.
dearborn, mi
LOve it! It actually helped my fine lines. It seeps in to your skin and doesn't leave it oily. great to wear under makeup. I bought mine for about $30.
it didn't have a funky smell, so that's always great. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants a product to really help soften fine lines. it really works
Lindsey P.
Long Beach, CA
LOVE THIS!! I've never been one for serums until I started using the drops of youth skin care regimen. Helps with hyperpigmentation, retaining moisture in the skin, minimizes the pores and fine lines, most of all I love how it tightens my hooded eyes. My eyes appear more awake, skin glows and looks flawless!
Payal B.
Does this work on combination to sensitive skin?
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
How does this compare to the other oil - oils of life? Thx