BeautyFaceFace MakeupThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Drops of Glow Lustre Finish Creator

THE BODY SHOP® Drops of Glow Lustre Finish Creator

Meet your versatile new strobing obsession Drops of Glow Lustre Finish Creator. A one-stop shop for the girl on the go, you can use this clever blend on its own or mixed with your favourite beauty products for instant luminosity anywhere, any time. From giving your foundation healthy-looking radiance or going all dewy with your day cream, you are one drop away from lighting up your look. Highlight your cupid’s bow, get your cheekbones chiselled, accent your eyes by using as a topcoat to eyeshadow… the possibilities are endless.

• Instant illuminating sheen
  • Light liquid texture
  • Pipette for easy mixing

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Mica, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/Iron Oxides.

Is this product suitable for older women
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Drops of Glow Lustre Finish Creator!
How would you rate this product?
Kait M.
I like the highlight serum because it’s sheer and goes well with my foundation. The applicator is a eye dropper which I like. It is really buildable and leaves your skin having a nice glow without all the shimmer. It helps your highlight look more natural as well. I definitely recommend.
Namrata P.
toronto
It looks beautiful on skin. Adds dewy glow to the skin. Easy to blend. You can mix it with foundation for a healthy looking glow. You just need a drop to get the perfect glow.. a little goes a long way. I’m super satisfied with this product. THE BODY SHOP® Drops of Glow Lustre Finish Creator
samarmaan F.
Muscat
THE BODY SHOP® Drops of Glow Lustre Finish Creator uploaded by samarmaan F.
O got my hands at this highlighting cream.. it does the work though i guess best bet is using powder highlighters .. the effect that powder versions does is great . Or maybe its a light dark shade. It says it can be used on lips and eyes as well. I use it on my lips when i use my Maybelline lip stains, coz i like my lips a bit soft nit tapy hard.💐
Ida G.
THE BODY SHOP® Drops of Glow Lustre Finish Creator uploaded by Ida G.
Really love this product!!! Was so happy when I discovered it a few years ago. It gives a light dewy shimmer and is perfect in the summer. Blends easily. You can mix with total foundation or just apply as a highlighter in selected areas, works great both ways.
Brittany D.
Mount Brydges, ON
It wasnt very pricey at all, they have amazing delas at the body shop as well soo you get more for your money but these drops just illuminate my skin and make it look so flawless!!
Saffron M.
Baldock, Herts
This is grate for underneath foundation it is really glowy and highlighter I love it it’s really pretty
Amanda P.
Pickering, ON
Love it! It’s not too shiny and the colour is very natural. I’ve added these to my foundation and my moisturizer and it give you just a hint of glow- nothing over powering. I’ve also just targeting a few areas on my face as a highlighter and it looks great! Very versatile and a decent price point. THE BODY SHOP® Drops of Glow Lustre Finish Creator
Bella A.
I really like this product, I use it under make up and it is very iluminating, and leaves the skin with a dewy glow, I recommed purchasing it
Leanne H.
Newcastle, UK
THE BODY SHOP® Drops of Glow Lustre Finish Creator uploaded by Leanne H.
THE BODY SHOP® Drops of Glow Lustre Finish Creator I absolutely love this highlighter, it’s really similar to Benefit High Beam just much cheaper! The colour is slightly different but the texture and overall effect is very similar. Great as a base for makeup to give the entire face a nice glow or can be used just on high points such as cheek bones. I like to take a small amount and pop it in the inner corner of eyes and brow bone but you have to be careful because just like High Beam it’s a bit watery to work with.
Kayla G.
Moncton, NB
Great to mix in with your moisturizer or even foundation, it has such a beautiful overall look, it’s not to big on the dewy side it has a great glow, so I feel as this works much more natural, I would buy this again in a heart beat!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...