THE BODY SHOP® Dreams Unlimited Body Lotion uploaded by Camille S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

• Do they still make this scent? I loved the perfume and a...1 Answers
  • Do they still make this scent? I loved the perfume and a...1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Dreams Unlimited Body Lotion
  • "The body shop has such great lotions they smell so good and are moisturizing " in 8 reviews
Silvia C.
Renton
This is one of the best scented lotions I have ever had. Every single time I use it, I can't stop smelling my hands. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It's almost a little floral and comfortably fragranced. It does a decent job of moisturizing my hands after household chores dry them out like crazy (doing dishes, using any household cleanser, using a soap that's too harsh, etc). It does take a while to fully absorb, however, but it's worth it for the scent. The size is also really nice and convenient to keep out on your desk or bathroom counter.
Hope T.
This is a very nice body lotion. Not one of my favorites, but it still moisturizes the skin very well! I used it once but I believe I will not repurchase it. The smell is not very strong from what I can remember. I think I would recommend others over this one to be honest.
John B.
Des Moines, IA
This is one of the best lotions I have every used it leaves you very moisturized and smells wonderful it is a little pricey for my taste but works wonderful and smells wonderful I definitely would recommend this to friends to try but I do not think I would try this again
Alice T.
Savoy, IL
In love with this lotion! I use it every morning to hydrate my skin and keep it looking luminous all day. I highly recommended it you have sensitive skin and suffer from dry spots after applying lotion after a few hours. Definitely give it a go!
Erica F.
Baraga, MI
The body a hop body focus firmer I'd great product I bought this also at Target very cheap too! I use it almost everyday!! I use it everyday maybe 3 times a day! It's very general on my skin no rash well I never experienced any type of rash n yes I will buy this product again
Kim B.
Very nice lotion, fragrant and moisturizing . I like it and use it daily while i had it till i used it all up. Bought this a body shop location in the mall. Long lasting scent and moisturization. Soft fragrance. I would purchase this again from there.
Gina T.
One of my favorites I love everything about it the fragrance the field and how it leaves my skin feeling anytime when I need to pick up a gift that's the first thing I think of and whoever I give it to loves you very much highly recommended
Nidhi S.
This lotion has an intwresting consistency, its a little on the liquidy side which I actually don't like that much. It is an average lotion for the price. I would much rather use bath amd body works lotions.
Savannah H.
Vale, NC
Lord I cannot stress enough how good this lotion is. It feels great on the skin. Not too wet. Not too dry. Just perfect. But you should be able to get more to a bottle.
Adreanna R.
Coatesville, PA
I like it, smell great and I like the way it leaves my skin feel, most lotion I don't like because of how heavy it is but I like this one beacuse it applies lightly
Christy M.
Do they still make this scent? I loved the perfume and am having a hard time finding it.
Christy M.