BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Drift away as you experience total relaxation with an unbeatable, stress-busting, tension-taming massage using this blend of calming oils. How it works: Pure French lavender essential oil relaxes the senses. Community Trade camomile promotes a sense of calm and soothes skin. Community Trade sesame oil and sweet almond oil moisturize and soften skin. see more...

Mair M.
Redding, CA
I love the smell and texture of this massage oil. It's a good price point, nothing incredibly fancy, but the packaging is still nice to look at. I got it at my local body shop, but you can also get it off their website. I'd definitely recommend it as a nice basic massage oil!
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
I like being massages and if you do too get this. One time a guy wanted to massage me but actually wanted to have inter course. I was disappointed because I love massages and I didn't feel like being penetrated
Ashley M.
Victorville, CA
I didn't really use this as a massage oil but more as a body oil and it is really greasy and doesn't absorb as quickly but I like using this at night before bed when I put on my pajamas and it feels really nice.
Gabrielle P.
Keystone Heights
I love it. The aroma is also soothing and calming. Fingers just glide over affected area and leave the skin feeling silky smooth until your next shower.
Arelys P.
Maspeth, NY
Love this product since I have very bad anxiety anything that's for calming and soothing are one of my go to as well.
Tiffany N.
Duryea, PA
Love this product. Works well. I recommend buying this product. Tried other products butI find this works the best.
Rachell R.
I love this oil so much! Great for both massage or just a body oil to hydrate your skin..
Terri H.
I have really fallen in love with this product. A little goes a long way so the bottle will last, although, I am using mine every night as the smell is so beautiful it's actually help me to sleep as well as moisturising my skin. This is a lovely product which can be used with a partner or solely.
Anushka J.
Lahore
This is a really good body oil. It definitely leaves my skin supple and baby soft. It doesn't clog my pores and I have oily skin so this is really great. It is affordable so that is a plus. I use it on my face and my little sisters body. No side effects till yet.
Demi K.
Buntingford, Hertfordshire
There is nothing more relaxing than the scent of Lavender! It is quite strong however it smells divine. It helps you to drop off into the best sleep. The moisture locks into the skin very well. I would definitely buy it again, it is a little pricey but worth the money!