BeautyBodyBody CareThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Divine Calm Essential Oil

THE BODY SHOP® Divine Calm Essential Oil

French lavender essential oil to help soothe and calm the senses. Suitable for all skin types. Ideal for those looking to reduce feelings of tension and promote a sense of inner harmony and calm. If pregnant or suffering from epilepsy, high blood pressure or any other medical condition, please consult your doctor prior to using essential oils.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Divine Calm Essential Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Letty  S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,365 reviews
THE BODY SHOP® Divine Calm Essential Oil uploaded by Letty  S.
The smell amazing but it does great things as well. We diffuse this one in our common areas everytime we feel like the air needs a refresh. Sometimes, our trash smells bad so we'll diffuse this nearby and it totally kills the odors and leaves only the pleasant cinnamony thieves smell! Love the bigger bottle too because I use thieves so much! I also diffuse it for my own sake when I feel like I need a little energy boost.
KETEVAN  K.
Wilmington, DE
This is a massage oil that contains essential oils of lavender and camomile, a combination that will soothe and refresh you after a long day. recommend it
Farrah F.
Marietta, GA
I absolutely love anything divine and calm. And the way it smells completely Puts you at ease. I love it I wouldn’t do anything to change it at this point but I would love to try others. And I would also buy it again.
Miranda V.
Lexington, SC
Great bath or body oil. I use a little in my bath water and apply some after my bath or shower to moisturize my skin
Gemma S.
launceston
Great product for giving massages, doesn't break you out and feels great on skin. Has a nice scent and has cute informative packaging!
LISA Z.
Washington, DC
Smells lovely and is calm and soothing I highly recommend this as something to try to all.
Christina  O.
Toronto, ON
This essential oil provides an instant comfort and relaxation. With its light hints of lavender it might even make you fall asleep!
member-8eb772
I love there product there bath stuff smell good i would buy more of there stuff and the quality is great and there stuff is great i love everything from this place there stuff is for free and there stuff is so amazing so so so amazing i hope you can find something on this app that you would like or love
karen J.
I love this massage oil. The lavender essential oils in it smell amazing and relaxing. It doesn't leave my skin super oily after a massage and it provides great slip for gliding on skin instead of pulling and tugging on dry skin. Definitely will buy more when I run out.
Bárbara B.
Rotterdam
I love massages... who doesn’t love?? This oil is a super nice tool for your next massage 💆

Looking for your answer?