The Body Shop Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Yryna R.The Body Shop Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Rachel B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Indulge your skin and senses in a moisture-rich, ultra-creamy body wash that creates a decadent chocolate-scented lather. Community trade cocoa butter and organic soy oil is very rich in essential fatty acids that help to restore skin’s natural moisture barrier, so skin is softer and smoother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
Excellent shower gels. Smells just great. There is no chemical perfume. Everything smells natural, albeit strongly. On the body, the smell does not remain, but the bathroom smells very nice. Excellent washing out of the body, does not leave a sticky layer. I will buy more.
Rachel B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Smells good and leaves my body soo soft.
I would buy more this week.👍👍👍👍 smells amazing
Tricia A.
BRAMPTON, ON
Lives up to it's name! definitely creamy and super hydrating it keeps your skin feeling moisturized for days at a time. Plus it's super affordable!
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
I love this moisturizing body wash, makes my skin feel smooth and amazing and the scent is to die for. It is very gentle and it is concentrated enough to last forever so it's totally worth the price! Definitely give it a try!
Tiffany B.
Vail, AZ
I love it. So far it's the only body wash that i've tried, but it is amazing. The scent is a little stronger than just regular cocoa butter, but I love it. Definitely would repurchase this one.
Taylor F.
This product helps to hydrate my skin when it is dry. Sometimes lotion cannot fix my dry skin, but the body wash helps tremendously.
Alejandra B.
This shower gel is wonderful I think what I like about the aroma is very leaves skin hydrated, soft, it against this product is perhaps its texture but not exaggerated,
if you would buy because even though I loved the texture
Kięma L.
Queens
I absolutely love it. The smell is amazing. My skin feels soft and nourished after wash. It's very comforting as well in the shower.
Rachal B.
Shelbyville, TN
Works and lathers up really well would recommend everyone to buy and use this item. I use it on my kids as well as myself it leaves us feeling as smooth as a baby
Karen B.
Nothing like it, it looks amazing and has great effects as well, love the wash, and it seems like none other