The Body Shop Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Yryna R.The Body Shop Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Rachel B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Indulge your skin and senses in a moisture-rich, ultra-creamy body wash that creates a decadent chocolate-scented lather. Community trade cocoa butter and organic soy oil is very rich in essential fatty acids that help to restore skin’s natural moisture barrier, so skin is softer and smoother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany B.
Vail, AZ
I love it. So far it's the only body wash that i've tried, but it is amazing. The scent is a little stronger than just regular cocoa butter, but I love it. Definitely would repurchase this one.
Taylor F.
This product helps to hydrate my skin when it is dry. Sometimes lotion cannot fix my dry skin, but the body wash helps tremendously.
Alejandra B.
This shower gel is wonderful I think what I like about the aroma is very leaves skin hydrated, soft, it against this product is perhaps its texture but not exaggerated,
if you would buy because even though I loved the texture
Kięma L.
Queens
I absolutely love it. The smell is amazing. My skin feels soft and nourished after wash. It's very comforting as well in the shower.
Rachal B.
Shelbyville, TN
Works and lathers up really well would recommend everyone to buy and use this item. I use it on my kids as well as myself it leaves us feeling as smooth as a baby
Karen B.
Nothing like it, it looks amazing and has great effects as well, love the wash, and it seems like none other
Michaella H.
Max Meadows
It smells great and makes your skin so soft, and makes your body smell awasome all day.
Christina M.
Clifton, NJ
This body was smells great and makes my skin feel very smooth. The smell lasts most of the day and I feel fresh. It is gentle on my skin and does not make me feel oily in any way. I like how it hydrates my skin. I would recommend it to my friends and family.
Diogo M.
Staten Island, NY
It smell great good price and I use this all the time it makes my skin smooth and I recommend this to a person that has dry skin
Elizabeth C.
Langley, BC
I wanted to love this but it did not impress me as it did not foam up nicely and I felt like I had to use a lot of product. I used it everyday until it was empty, I would not recommend this product .