The Body Shop Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Rachel B.The Body Shop Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Yryna R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Indulge your skin and senses in a moisture-rich, ultra-creamy body wash that creates a decadent chocolate-scented lather. Community trade cocoa butter and organic soy oil is very rich in essential fatty acids that help to restore skin’s natural moisture barrier, so skin is softer and smoother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Well fine scrub particles, without damaging the skin; rinse well and do not leave soap film, a pleasant aroma after application, the skin soft and smooth, affordable price
Hillary F.
Awesome smell, great lather. Smell lasted for hours. I did find that I broke out across my shoulders from it however (this doesn't normally happen to me!)
Shannon D.
I love body shop. I don't live near a retailer but when I go into the city I always buy some. The body wash smells great and isn't to strong smelling.
Tricia A.
BRAMPTON, ON
Lives up to it's name! definitely creamy and super hydrating it keeps your skin feeling moisturized for days at a time. Plus it's super affordable!
Jacob E.
It is beyond amazing in not only is it very moisturizing but it is exactly as it says in the name about its creamy texture.
Ogechi A.
Abbotsford
I love this product! Smells great, moisturizes and leaves me feeling fresh and clean! I recommend this to everyone!
kearlee m.
I loved the smell of this! Left my body very clean, soft and smelling lovely.

Good work guys. I love this product
Jodie P.
Derby, Derbyshire
Love this product.. Love bodyshop. Smells lush and glides over the skin and makes it feel sliky smooth