The Body Shop Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Rachel B.The Body Shop Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Yryna R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Indulge your skin and senses in a moisture-rich, ultra-creamy body wash that creates a decadent chocolate-scented lather. Community trade cocoa butter and organic soy oil is very rich in essential fatty acids that help to restore skin’s natural moisture barrier, so skin is softer and smoother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jordin B.
The body wash leaves a nice glow on the skin and makes the skin feel exfoliated and clean.
Arissia J.
Yucaipa, CA
I love the smell of this stuff! It goes on sale at the outlet mall and I have to stock up!
Jamie V.
East Rutherford, NJ
Lovely texture and sent, easy on my kids skin, doesn't leave residue, wonderful product!
Maria R.
Amazing texture, leaves your skin feeling fresh, smells simple but nice, and affordable.
Michaella H.
Max Meadows
It smells great and makes your skin so soft, and makes your body smell awasome all day.
Rachel B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Smells good and leaves my body soo soft.
I would buy more this week.👍👍👍👍 smells amazing
Nikki S.
This is a product I always have in my shower and look forward to using. I usually use it after cleansing and it leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and I can see the difference in hydration. I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the few products I swear by. The Body Shop always has great sales year round, so whatever the price, it always manages to be affordable.
Elizabeth C.
Langley, BC
I wanted to love this but it did not impress me as it did not foam up nicely and I felt like I had to use a lot of product. I used it everyday until it was empty, I would not recommend this product .
Alejandra B.
This shower gel is wonderful I think what I like about the aroma is very leaves skin hydrated, soft, it against this product is perhaps its texture but not exaggerated,
if you would buy because even though I loved the texture
Saniya S.
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Ndulge your skin and senses in a moisture-rich, ultra-creamy body wash that creates a decadent chocolate-scented lather. Community trade cocoa butter and organic soy oil is very rich in essential fatty acids that help to restore skin’s natural moisture barrier, so skin is softer and smoothr.