The Body Shop Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Yryna R.The Body Shop Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Rachel B.

The Body Shop Creamy Body Wash

Indulge your skin and senses in a moisture-rich, ultra-creamy body wash that creates a decadent chocolate-scented lather. Community trade cocoa butter and organic soy oil is very rich in essential fatty acids that help to restore skin’s natural moisture barrier, so skin is softer and smoother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lacey H.
This body wash is great! I have extremely sensitive skin and this soap has never given me a problem. Helps to prevent dryness and itching with the creamy texture.
lola D.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! It leaves your skin completely soft and new!! 😍😍😍 Its pretty expensive though but it's worth it, it does the job!!
Tiffany R.
Missoula, MT
This is a lovely body wash! As with ALL Body Shop products, it is high quality!! I like that it cleans and is VERY gentle! The scent is amazing!!
Brandon B.
Worcester, MA
I use that once and I don't like because leave my body not humected or well in my body I don't know in another's but had a delicious odor.
Christina A.
Havelock, NC
The creamy wash has such a wonderful feel, it's as if you just walked out of the spa. I love the scent. There is no firmly feel to it.
Kięma L.
I absolutely love it. The smell is amazing. My skin feels soft and nourished after wash. It's very comforting as well in the shower.
Taylor F.
This product helps to hydrate my skin when it is dry. Sometimes lotion cannot fix my dry skin, but the body wash helps tremendously.
Ashlynn S.
Jackson, MI
It was nice but I don't think I would buy it again. It seemed pricey to me and not as nice as some of the other brands I have used.
Paloma M.
Cocoa, FL
Moisturizing body wash that leaves skin soft as a baby's. No lotion needed after use of this body wash since it also softens skin.
Diogo M.
Staten Island, NY
It smell great good price and I use this all the time it makes my skin smooth and I recommend this to a person that has dry skin