The Body Shop Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Rachel B.The Body Shop Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Yryna R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Indulge your skin and senses in a moisture-rich, ultra-creamy body wash that creates a decadent chocolate-scented lather. Community trade cocoa butter and organic soy oil is very rich in essential fatty acids that help to restore skin’s natural moisture barrier, so skin is softer and smoother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina M.
Clifton, NJ
This body was smells great and makes my skin feel very smooth. The smell lasts most of the day and I feel fresh. It is gentle on my skin and does not make me feel oily in any way. I like how it hydrates my skin. I would recommend it to my friends and family.
Maria P.
Lexington, SC
I got to say this is one of my favorites!!
This body wash always leaves my skin so so soft with out using any lotion . It's like lotion it's self and with the great smell it makes it even better.
Danielle M.
Holtsville, NY
I'm very picky about the body wash that I use. My sister in law got me the creamy coconut body wash for Christmas, and I can't get enough. I love the way it doesn't leave a drying feeling to my skin, and that the fragrance lasts past when you rinse the soap off of you.
This is a very good product. It creates an excellent lather and the scent fills up the whole of the bathroom. Makes you feel really clean and fresh afterwards and doesn't make your skin feel tight or dry once you are dry either. Would definitely recommend
Ileana C.
Feels super creamy and moisturizing when using. Leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated. Does not dry out even more my dry skin because it's so gentle and creamy. The smell is really awful, but the results and the feeling of the product is worth it for me.
Natalia B.
Middletown, CT
So good love this so much and I used around 3 bottles of the stuff. It is a bit expensive especially for the size but it leaves my skin soft and smooth and it smells very good but sometime over powering.I would buy this again definitely because I LOVE IT.
Rachal B.
Shelbyville, TN
Works and lathers up really well would recommend everyone to buy and use this item. I use it on my kids as well as myself it leaves us feeling as smooth as a baby
Karina D.
Boston, MA
Amazing product, very soft on the skin. It smells absolutely incredible. I am confident that the best part of this product is its pungent cocoa butter ingredient.
Sophia R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have used this bony wash once before and I thought it was really great. It smelled very nice and it lasted a long time. I think the only thing that kept me from buying it again was the price. Overall I would recommend.
Hannah P.
Rockingham, NC
The scent of this product is amazing! I'm addicted to it. Although I don't like the texture too much it works great on your skin afterwards it's an amazing feeling.