The Body Shop Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Rachel B.The Body Shop Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Yryna R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Indulge your skin and senses in a moisture-rich, ultra-creamy body wash that creates a decadent chocolate-scented lather. Community trade cocoa butter and organic soy oil is very rich in essential fatty acids that help to restore skin’s natural moisture barrier, so skin is softer and smoother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
Excellent shower gels. Smells just great. There is no chemical perfume. Everything smells natural, albeit strongly. On the body, the smell does not remain, but the bathroom smells very nice. Excellent washing out of the body, does not leave a sticky layer. I will buy more.
Tiffany B.
Vail, AZ
I love it. So far it's the only body wash that i've tried, but it is amazing. The scent is a little stronger than just regular cocoa butter, but I love it. Definitely would repurchase this one.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
I love this moisturizing body wash, makes my skin feel smooth and amazing and the scent is to die for. It is very gentle and it is concentrated enough to last forever so it's totally worth the price! Definitely give it a try!
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN
LOVE IT!! Definitely one of my favorite body washes. I feel clean, my skin smells amazing and i pair it with the coconut body scrub and always after every shower the coconut Shea body butter. My skin is external soft, smooth and I smell like a tropical island by the time I'm done!
Abbie H.
nashville, TN
Admittedly, I tend to feel that body wash is body wash, but I really liked this one. The smell was odd at first, but I came to like it. It lasted quite some time, and at $10 seems well worth it. I also substituted it as a shaving cream and it was lovely for that!
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Bought this to check it out, but it was just okay for me. Wasn't the best body wash I've used, but it was nice to have a different change. It wasn't super expensive and I wouldn't mind coming back to it if I can't find something else that is good for me.
Courtney B.
Newbern, TN
The body shop creamy body wash smells amazing, no matter what smell you get! I use it on a daily basis! It lasts a long time if you're not one of those people who use half the bottle in one sitting. I will definitely buy it again!
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL
This body wash is super creamy and feels very moisturizing. The one thing I didn't like about it was that it doesn't foam much when you use it, so I felt like I had to use more product to shower. It smells nice too.
Milan H.
tallahassee, fl
This creamy body wash leaves your body feel moisturized and smelling wonderful. This body wash is gentle and smooth. The pros of this is long lasting smells but the con is it goes so fast. It's not too pricey. I would definitely recommend this.
Lili N.
I love this, it feels great, your skin feel soft, really soft after using it, is gentle with tour skin and it works great for the purpouse, is a good product a little to pricey for me, I got this at the store, i will buy it again!!