THE BODY SHOP® Colour Crush™ Eyeshadow uploaded by David L.THE BODY SHOP® Colour Crush™ Eyeshadow uploaded by maryel m.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Sweep on our intensely pigmented colour crush eyeshadows for silky-smooth results. Blend, build and layer the colour to create your own matte or shimmery look.

All Ingredients

Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Mica, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Dimethicone, Zea Mays Starch/Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Chlorphenesin, Mel/Honey/Miel, Potassium Sorbate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Tetrasodium EDTA. [+/- CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake].

THE BODY SHOP® Colour Crush™ Eyeshadow
  • "Very lovely eyeshadow I also use this as a highlighter as it has that shimmery look to it it is long lasting but if you use it for the eyes I recommend you use a primer first and for highlight setting spray would definitely recommend it to others !!" in 3 reviews
Christine L.
Englewood, CO
I want to love these, but they just don't last...  Yesterday, I paired a BS shadow with colour pop and by the end of the day, the colourpop was just as vibrant and the BS shadow had completely worn off.  Needless to say, my eyes looked kind of strange.  I do use MAC primer, so it's just the makeup of this shadow.  They can be very pigmented, but the fallout is pretty terrible and they just don't last.
Nicole D.
I have the shade Head in the Sky and I absolutely love this stuff! It does feel a bit chalky but it's so light and smooth and it's a really nice pastel sky blue color.
maryel m.
san jose
Review for: Other more...
I’m not a fan of this brand for makeup but it just close my mouth ... so good pigments on it and so sparkling leaving a fresh and natural sparkling look !
Taylor J.
Omg so amazing. I love to apply this with my index finger or wet it to give my eyes that extra oomph.
Kerri L.
Rogersville, TN
This is a must have in my make up bag at all times. Long lasting and doesn't smudge...I love it
Kayte W.
Bon Aqua, TN
Love love love anything from the body shop... this is no exception!! Super creamy and smooth.
tina g.
Kissimmee, Fl
I want this for my summer to give my body glow I hope I win the beach bag from you guys
Arianna R.
This eyeshadow is everything! It is super pigmented and the is color is just to die for
Sierra T.
Glendale, AZ
No smudge and lasts me a long time. Definitely recommended this product to friends.
David L.
Scunthorpe
Review for: Other more...
This eyeshadow is possibly one of the best drug store shadows i have ever used a small amount on the brush is required for high impact, i have a blue shade and its amazing for a ocean blue colour on the eyes!