BY THE BODY SHOP

Coconut Ultra Nourishing Body Care Routine Kit - The Body Shop Coconut Ultra Nourishing Body Care Routine contains everything you need for silky-smooth, hydrated skin.Step 1: Cleanse with Coconut Shower Cream, a soap-free rich and creamy body wash.Step 2: Exfoliate with Coconut Exfoliating Cream Body Scrub, a gentle-exfoliator to reveal softer, glowing skin.Step 3: Moisturize with Coconut Body Butter to soften, and smoothe while preventing dryness.Our Coconut range will lavish your body with moisture and a tropical fragrance. It's bursting with Community Trade organic virgin coconut oil from the island of Samoa, where its cold-pressed from fresh coconuts. - Coconut Ultra Nourishing Body Care Routine Kit see more...

Buy on ULTA
Delanie K.
If you struggle with dry skin this product is the answer. All of these products are amazing but to get the full effect use them all together. I love the body butter the most. The sent lasts through the day and the amount of moisture is unreal!
Emily I.
brick,nj
This stuff smells AMAZING. the best summer body care routine ever. The coconut smell reminds of you a tropical beach. It is long lasting and makes your skin so soft. I would recommend to everyone especially if you love the smell of coconuts.
Angel H.
Great kit! Comes with a soap, body scrub, lotion, loofah and body wash. Smell is nice but a little too subtle and artificial-like. All products work amazing and are gentle. I use it often as it was a gift. The body scrub is definitely my fave and leaves your body silky smooth afterward. I will probably repurchase the scrub.
April W.
I absolutely love this kit! Coconut is my favorite sent and I think its a great value for the price. The Body shop always has very nice products. I don't have any thing bad to say about it! I got this at the mall and I told my friends we need to go back to the mall and get more!
Erin C.
Madison, NJ
This was my first purchase from The Body Shop. I was immediately drawn in by the smell. It doesn't smell like fake, artificial fruit but like real, fresh coconut. For the price (I got mine on sale) it's an amazing assortment of products that can boost any shower routine.
Stephany M.
Florence, KY
The best part of the kit is the scrub. When I use it I feel so clean and I'll use it after I shave my legs and they are so smooth. The body wash lasts forever and the scent isn't too strong or overwhelming but people still notice it, especially when I go in with the body spray after
My aunt bought this product for me as a christmas present and all i have to say is this is one of my favorites of the body shop body care routine!!!This kit literally has it all and the coconut smell makes me feel relaxed butthe smell unfortunately it doesn't last for long.I recomend this for people who want something more subtle.
Courtney D.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Honestly after using these products makes me feel like I walked straight out of an island in paradise. The sweet coconut smell is long lasting and inviting. The scent lingers wherever you go making you feel clean and soft with hints of the beach. I recommend.
Paula S.
St petersburg, FL
This stuff is like heaven, i cant even begin to describe the yummy smell...ugh and the way it makes your skin feel. i hope they never, ever discontinue this. It makes me feel like i'm taking a little mini vacation every time i use it. I also like that it contains everything you need in one little package.
Jana G.
Really great to keep in the bathroom. Feels great on the skin and is good to help you stay in routine because the different products that come with the body care kit. Totally a must and comes in different flavors too.