THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Soft Hands, Warm Kisses uploaded by Gabrielė B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Steal their heart (and maybe even a kiss under the mistletoe) with this Christmas gift set. Ideal as a stocking filler, this lip & hand care duo is infused with scent of Coconut for a gift they’re sure to love.

Maysa K.
Perth
I love this, I love most body shop products and this is one of my favourites. The hand cream and lip butter smell so good and it makes my hands and lips smooth for the whole day. I recently ran out of the hand cream and I’m definitely going to buy it again!
Lynsey T.
Napanee
so great if you have dry ruff hands, a little big goes a long way! it’s a really gentle feeling! the smell couldn’t get any better!! I use it every time I get out of the shower cause my body always feels so tight
Passant A.
puts touch to elegance - a detail that subtly underscores the look, an invisible extra that completes a woman's personality. Without it there is something missing.
Aalia A.
Really hate the smell of coconut - although it’s a bit subtle.
However the lip cream is really good for taking of liquid lipsticks.
Grace F.
Fermanagh
Love this so much! Made my hands so soft and nourished. This lip butter is amazing! Works wonder on my dry lips. Highly recommend
julie k.
Calgary, AB
I love how soft my skin feels with this product. The smell is beyond amazing and its genital enough for my sensitive skin.
Jacinta J.
UK
I use this every day! Cute packaging. Feels great on your skin. Smells nice and it's cheap. What more can you ask for?
Louisa T.
Leave your hands feeling smooth for hours, especially good to help those with dry skin. It is a gentle moisturiser xx
Jess? M.
Wilmington, DE
I love the smell of this. It smells so glorious without being overwhelming. Its especially fresh for the summer
Kyla P.
I love their coconut scent line! The butters and creams go on so nicely and arent overpowering on the nose.