THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Soft Hands, Warm Kisses uploaded by Gabrielė B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Steal their heart (and maybe even a kiss under the mistletoe) with this Christmas gift set. Ideal as a stocking filler, this lip & hand care duo is infused with scent of Coconut for a gift they’re sure to love.

Connie P.
7124 harvey chapel rd.,logan,ohio
This is really a great body scrub.does a great job and leaves you smelling amazeing and really smooth to,great product to me.
Erica H.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Great for winter hands when the weather gets cold your skin gets dry and chapped this lotion should keep you soft and silky
Stephanie C.
Purchased at: ULTA
The body shop always has great products. They always smell so good. It leaves my hands super smooth and smelling good.
Ashley Z.
SEATAC, WA
Favorite scent. I really enjoy this smell. Love the way it feels and its long lasting. I love the smell of coconut
Amanda B.
Love love love this!! Such a coconut scent and nothing artificial about it at all!!!! Best coconut scent around.
ABIGAIL S.
Love the smell of it. It makes my hands so soft. You can also use it on the rest of your body.
Melissa C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love love love the smell of this an the waybit makes you skin feel very gentle an soft
Denise H.
Cayucos
Love the scent and the soft skin so far. Will let you know the more I use it. Gentle.
Hayley M.
I would buy anything that smells like coconut. It’s very gentle on the hands and doesn’t leave a weird film on them afterwards. It’s long lasting and is definitely my go to. I would buy again if I had the extra money for it because it is more one the pricey side.
Gabrielė B.
Grenaa
I have dry skin all year over so a good hand cream is a must for me and i'm looking that the cream would keep my hands moisturized for long time and this cream does that. And the smell is lovely and not overwhelming🥥 THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Soft Hands, Warm Kisses