THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Soft Hands, Warm Kisses uploaded by Gabrielė B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Steal their heart (and maybe even a kiss under the mistletoe) with this Christmas gift set. Ideal as a stocking filler, this lip & hand care duo is infused with scent of Coconut for a gift they’re sure to love.

Makenzie R.
Danville, VA
I loved the hand lotion in this set. It wasn’t sticky or greasy and made my hands feel and smell wonderful. The lip balm was another story. It has a very odd taste that burned my throat if I accidentally got some in my mouth. It was white so couldn’t wear it out anywhere without looking insane.
Emily G.
I love this product sooo much!!!I use it anytime I want so basically everyday and it makes my hands sooooo soft!!!It smells fantastic too!!!But it feels thick and won’t last very long!!!But it still is a great product!!!!
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
This is a really nice quality hand moisturizer that smells amazingggg 😍 It makes the perfect gift for the holidays or a nice little something to treat yourself for those cold winter months - because I don't know about you but hands get super dry that time of year. Pretty affordable, great smell and made my hands feel silky soft.
Caitlin T.
Toms River
Got this as a gift and it was Great!! I love any and everything from the Body Shop so I knew it would be good. It has such a soft coconut scent. The creme is perfect and leaves your skin so baby soft. The lipbalm is just the same..not waxy and absorbs right in. Love it!
Tailyah P.
Lebanon
Of coarse coconut!!!! You can’t go wrong with this moisturizer my hands have always been really rough and this product never disappoints me always does it’s job I’d recommend this product I purchased mines off amazon
Brittany’s B.
The softest hands of your life! I love the smell of coconut and this actually smells like real coconut. It’s gentle on the skin and the scent does last a pretty good time. It doesn’t conflict with perfumes.
Shawn B.
Lake Elsinore
Do you want to feel relaxed and calm? Feeling like your on the beach as the waves crash and the smell of coconut feels the air, this product is amazing to let you feel those feelings
veronica c.
Sumter
This package is so amazing! I am in love with the smell of coconut and this package and everything coconut! I smell like coconut all day considering the smell does lost for all day! It is not harsh at all! The products in there is very smooth and gentle!
Fernanda O.
Washington, DC
Love it!!! It is a very good product for hands, is always hard to find one that is good and stay for a long time, but I’m very happy with this one.
Connie P.
This is really a great body scrub.does a great job and leaves you smelling amazeing and really smooth to,great product to me.