The Body Shop Coconut Soap uploaded by Tanandorn P.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Enjoy the exotic scent of coconut as you gently cleanse your skin with a vegetable-based, preservative-free moisturizing soap made with Community Trade organic pure cold-pressed virgin coconut oil. Best for: normal to dry skin How it works: Leaves skin deliciously fragranced with the tropical scent of coconut.Organic cold-pressed virgin Community Trade coconut oil conditions and moisturizes skin. Community Trade organic soy oil and sustainable palm oil from Colombia help cleanse the skin while restoring softness and suppleness.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kiera C.
Kiera C.
Sambro, NS
I love coconut, it's amazing and I love body shop products. They always last me a solid amount of time and do the job right.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Although not a soap lover this has me going crazy! It's gorgeous scent lasts a long time, makes me smile when I use it :)
Tory T.
Tory T.
The smell lingers all day long. Skin feels so soft and rejuvenated. Can we just have a moment for amazing my skin feels
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
I love it it reminds me of the island, after a good shower your body will feel amazingly smooth and will smell good
Tina C.
Tina C.
My daughter loves this! It makes her bathroom smell great. Only used for washing hands but seems moisturizing.
Krushi S.
Krushi S.
It is a great product . I doesn't dry the skin . It smells like coconut but the smell doesn't last longer .
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
I love anything coconut and this is amazing smells so good, and very affordable would definitely recommend.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Calgary, AB
Love this soap, the smell is amazing, it made my skin feel so soft and I loved the packaging. I usually dont spend 4$ on ONE bar of soap but that's because im a cheapie. I decided to give it a try and I will never go back to any other soap. This is now my holy grail go to and I have been recommending it to everyone! Thanks Body Shop <3