The Body Shop Coconut Soap uploaded by Tanandorn P.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Enjoy the exotic scent of coconut as you gently cleanse your skin with a vegetable-based, preservative-free moisturizing soap made with Community Trade organic pure cold-pressed virgin coconut oil. Best for: normal to dry skin How it works: Leaves skin deliciously fragranced with the tropical scent of coconut.Organic cold-pressed virgin Community Trade coconut oil conditions and moisturizes skin. Community Trade organic soy oil and sustainable palm oil from Colombia help cleanse the skin while restoring softness and suppleness.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Linzoella M.
The soap from the body shop is amazing! When I get the chance I buy as many bars as possible. It makes your skin feel soft and smells amazing!
Rigo R.
Guadalajara, Jalisco.
This soap is one of the best of the brand, its fragrance is very relaxing. If you love the fragrance of coconut, surely you loved.
Kiera C.
Sambro, NS
I love coconut, it's amazing and I love body shop products. They always last me a solid amount of time and do the job right.
Laura B.
This is my favourite soap. Smells delicious and lasts ages. Definitely recommend to all. The lip balms are also beautiful.
Debbie C.
Although not a soap lover this has me going crazy! It's gorgeous scent lasts a long time, makes me smile when I use it :)
Tory T.
The smell lingers all day long. Skin feels so soft and rejuvenated. Can we just have a moment for amazing my skin feels
Helen M.
I love coconut scented thing but sometimes they smell take. This one doesn't, it smells so good like I'm on holiday
Jessica J.
I love it it reminds me of the island, after a good shower your body will feel amazingly smooth and will smell good
Tina C.
My daughter loves this! It makes her bathroom smell great. Only used for washing hands but seems moisturizing.
Krushi S.
It is a great product . I doesn't dry the skin . It smells like coconut but the smell doesn't last longer .