THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Soap uploaded by Marissa K.THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Soap uploaded by Tanandorn P.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Wake up your shower with the fresh scent of tropical coconuts. Work in to a rich lather for skin that feels beautifully cleansed.

All Ingredients

Sodium Palmate (Surfactant), Sodium Palm Kernelate (Surfactant), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Parfum (Fragrance), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Emollient/Hair Conditioner), Glycine Soja Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Etidronic Acid (Chelating Agent), Tetrasodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Anisyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 77891 (Colour).

THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Soap
  • "When I bought this soap, I was hesitant to buy it since it was four dollars, but it was worth it. The coconut smell while showering is the highlight of my day. This soap works well with sensitive skin, so I recommend spending 2 dollars more because it's worth it." in 6 reviews
Helen M.
United kingdom
I love coconut scented thing but sometimes they smell take. This one doesn't, it smells so good like I'm on holiday
Kat D.
Like this soap, got it as a gift. I prefer bar soaps and a loofah but this does the job as well. The smell is phenomenal, coconut is so good you'd wanna eat it.
Trisha R.
This stuff smells amazing! It's very moisturizing and the scent stays on your skin for the longest time! It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it.
Linzoella M.
The soap from the body shop is amazing! When I get the chance I buy as many bars as possible. It makes your skin feel soft and smells amazing!
Rigo R.
Guadalajara, Jalisco.
This soap is one of the best of the brand, its fragrance is very relaxing. If you love the fragrance of coconut, surely you loved.
Jasmine C.
Got this in a gift set and absolutely LOVE this. It smells like heaven and is so soft and conditionning. Almost want to eat it !
Kiera C.
Sambro, NS
I love coconut, it's amazing and I love body shop products. They always last me a solid amount of time and do the job right.
Laura B.
This is my favourite soap. Smells delicious and lasts ages. Definitely recommend to all. The lip balms are also beautiful.
Debbie C.
Although not a soap lover this has me going crazy! It's gorgeous scent lasts a long time, makes me smile when I use it :)
Tory T.
The smell lingers all day long. Skin feels so soft and rejuvenated. Can we just have a moment for amazing my skin feels