THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Soap uploaded by Marissa K.THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Soap uploaded by Tanandorn P.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Wake up your shower with the fresh scent of tropical coconuts. Work in to a rich lather for skin that feels beautifully cleansed.

All Ingredients

Sodium Palmate (Surfactant), Sodium Palm Kernelate (Surfactant), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Parfum (Fragrance), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Emollient/Hair Conditioner), Glycine Soja Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Etidronic Acid (Chelating Agent), Tetrasodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Anisyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 77891 (Colour).

THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Soap
  • "When I bought this soap, I was hesitant to buy it since it was four dollars, but it was worth it. The coconut smell while showering is the highlight of my day. This soap works well with sensitive skin, so I recommend spending 2 dollars more because it's worth it." in 6 reviews
Vanessa P.
Love this stuff! It's smells AMAZING!! I could almost take a bite out of it!!
Marissa K.
Woodbridge, ON
I had never seen these before at The Body Shop, so of course I had to pick some up when I did! They were a pretty great price for only $5 each! I got one of the coconut scented bars and two of the Almond & Honey bars for Sensitive Skin, since my skin tends to get irritated with heavily scented bars if I use them too often.

Unfortunately after using the Almond & Honey one for about a week, my skin started getting irritated. I did absolutely LOVE it though. They both smell so good and are so soft, so despite them not working out for my skin, I definitely highly recommend giving them a try!
minakshi V.
I give this soap only 2 star because this product is not more useful for me when I take sawer with it my skin go very dry that's why I don't like this product very much
Vicky S.
weymouth
It smells absolutely amazing! Makes you feel ultra soft with the gorgeous smell to make it even better. Absolutely love the coconut smell, not overpowering at all!
Christina W.
Calgary, AB
Love this soap, the smell is amazing, it made my skin feel so soft and I loved the packaging. I usually dont spend 4$ on ONE bar of soap but that's because im a cheapie. I decided to give it a try and I will never go back to any other soap. This is now my holy grail go to and I have been recommending it to everyone! Thanks Body Shop <3
Olivia I.
Surrey, BC
I'm not a huge fan of bar soaps because I feel like they leave a slimy coating on your skin and your left rinsing your hands for 5 minutes. BUT, I did receive this bar soap as part of a gift set for Christmas last year from my husband, so I figured I would use it in the shower. I was pleasantly surprised. First off, I love the coconut scent. Secondly, I was surprised to get a decent lather from it. Lastly, it did not leave a slimy residue and left my skin feeling quite soft. Pretty good for a bar soap.
Summer E.
If u love coconut you would love this product. And it make you feeling clean and fresh what I also love about the body shop Products is that they are all natural and it doesn't hart the environment I would definitely recommend this product
Lydia C.
This is a nice bar soap. It has a nice coconut scent. It feels silky. It's a little more moisturizing than other bar soaps but not as great as body wash. I wouldn't buy it again because I prefer body wash but I would use it if it was a gift, or take it traveling because it is easier to bring.
Seun S.
This soap gave me confidence. Like I acctualy wanted people to come and smell me no joke. And same with the Chocolate one oh lord...it was my daily dose of heaven and it had little
exfoliating bits in it and it felt so good on your skin after...must buy!!
Darrianne P.
Windsor
Ugh. I just love most products that have to do with anybbutrers or coconut butters. They just leave my skinny feeling so soft and nice... this coconut soap is very amazing to use.