The Body Shop Coconut Soap uploaded by Tanandorn P.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Enjoy the exotic scent of coconut as you gently cleanse your skin with a vegetable-based, preservative-free moisturizing soap made with Community Trade organic pure cold-pressed virgin coconut oil. Best for: normal to dry skin How it works: Leaves skin deliciously fragranced with the tropical scent of coconut.Organic cold-pressed virgin Community Trade coconut oil conditions and moisturizes skin. Community Trade organic soy oil and sustainable palm oil from Colombia help cleanse the skin while restoring softness and suppleness.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily L.
Im a big time lover of the body shop and this particular coconut body soap is creamy and great for sensitive skin types i definitely recommend.
Olivia I.
Surrey, BC
I'm not a huge fan of bar soaps because I feel like they leave a slimy coating on your skin and your left rinsing your hands for 5 minutes. BUT, I did receive this bar soap as part of a gift set for Christmas last year from my husband, so I figured I would use it in the shower. I was pleasantly surprised. First off, I love the coconut scent. Secondly, I was surprised to get a decent lather from it. Lastly, it did not leave a slimy residue and left my skin feeling quite soft. Pretty good for a bar soap.
Lydia C.
This is a nice bar soap. It has a nice coconut scent. It feels silky. It's a little more moisturizing than other bar soaps but not as great as body wash. I wouldn't buy it again because I prefer body wash but I would use it if it was a gift, or take it traveling because it is easier to bring.
Seun S.
This soap gave me confidence. Like I acctualy wanted people to come and smell me no joke. And same with the Chocolate one oh lord...it was my daily dose of heaven and it had little
exfoliating bits in it and it felt so good on your skin after...must buy!!
Summer E.
If u love coconut you would love this product. And it make you feeling clean and fresh what I also love about the body shop Products is that they are all natural and it doesn't hart the environment I would definitely recommend this product
Darrianne P.
Windsor
Ugh. I just love most products that have to do with anybbutrers or coconut butters. They just leave my skinny feeling so soft and nice... this coconut soap is very amazing to use.
Kat D.
Like this soap, got it as a gift. I prefer bar soaps and a loofah but this does the job as well. The smell is phenomenal, coconut is so good you'd wanna eat it.
Trisha R.
This stuff smells amazing! It's very moisturizing and the scent stays on your skin for the longest time! It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it.
Linzoella M.
The soap from the body shop is amazing! When I get the chance I buy as many bars as possible. It makes your skin feel soft and smells amazing!
Rigo R.
Guadalajara, Jalisco.
This soap is one of the best of the brand, its fragrance is very relaxing. If you love the fragrance of coconut, surely you loved.