The Body Shop Coconut Soap uploaded by Tanandorn P.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Enjoy the exotic scent of coconut as you gently cleanse your skin with a vegetable-based, preservative-free moisturizing soap made with Community Trade organic pure cold-pressed virgin coconut oil. Best for: normal to dry skin How it works: Leaves skin deliciously fragranced with the tropical scent of coconut.Organic cold-pressed virgin Community Trade coconut oil conditions and moisturizes skin. Community Trade organic soy oil and sustainable palm oil from Colombia help cleanse the skin while restoring softness and suppleness.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa P.
Love this stuff! It's smells AMAZING!! I could almost take a bite out of it!!
Vicky S.
weymouth
It smells absolutely amazing! Makes you feel ultra soft with the gorgeous smell to make it even better. Absolutely love the coconut smell, not overpowering at all!
Christina W.
Calgary, AB
Love this soap, the smell is amazing, it made my skin feel so soft and I loved the packaging. I usually dont spend 4$ on ONE bar of soap but that's because im a cheapie. I decided to give it a try and I will never go back to any other soap. This is now my holy grail go to and I have been recommending it to everyone! Thanks Body Shop <3
Olivia I.
Surrey, BC
I'm not a huge fan of bar soaps because I feel like they leave a slimy coating on your skin and your left rinsing your hands for 5 minutes. BUT, I did receive this bar soap as part of a gift set for Christmas last year from my husband, so I figured I would use it in the shower. I was pleasantly surprised. First off, I love the coconut scent. Secondly, I was surprised to get a decent lather from it. Lastly, it did not leave a slimy residue and left my skin feeling quite soft. Pretty good for a bar soap.
Summer E.
If u love coconut you would love this product. And it make you feeling clean and fresh what I also love about the body shop Products is that they are all natural and it doesn't hart the environment I would definitely recommend this product
Lydia C.
This is a nice bar soap. It has a nice coconut scent. It feels silky. It's a little more moisturizing than other bar soaps but not as great as body wash. I wouldn't buy it again because I prefer body wash but I would use it if it was a gift, or take it traveling because it is easier to bring.
Seun S.
This soap gave me confidence. Like I acctualy wanted people to come and smell me no joke. And same with the Chocolate one oh lord...it was my daily dose of heaven and it had little
exfoliating bits in it and it felt so good on your skin after...must buy!!
Darrianne P.
Windsor
Ugh. I just love most products that have to do with anybbutrers or coconut butters. They just leave my skinny feeling so soft and nice... this coconut soap is very amazing to use.
Kat D.
Like this soap, got it as a gift. I prefer bar soaps and a loofah but this does the job as well. The smell is phenomenal, coconut is so good you'd wanna eat it.
Trisha R.
This stuff smells amazing! It's very moisturizing and the scent stays on your skin for the longest time! It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it.