BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Enjoy the exotic scent of coconut as you gently cleanse your skin with a vegetable-based, preservative-free moisturizing soap made with Community Trade organic pure cold-pressed virgin coconut oil. Best for: normal to dry skin How it works: Leaves skin deliciously fragranced with the tropical scent of coconut.Organic cold-pressed virgin Community Trade coconut oil conditions and moisturizes skin. Community Trade organic soy oil and sustainable palm oil from Colombia help cleanse the skin while restoring softness and suppleness.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
This is a nice soap,, really like the scent! I love coconut and the body shop has tons of great productd
Belle H.
Belle H.
Immokalee, FL
I love the smell of coconuts and this product is awesome. Leaves skin feeling very moisturized and clean
Debby V.
Debby V.
Methuen, MA
I often keep this coconut soap in my guest bathroom. It smells great and is a favorite of our guests.
Dominique N.
Dominique N.
Porterville, CA
I haven't met a soap i didn't like from the body shop! they're so fragrant and amazing on the skin
Susan M.
Susan M.
Lynn, MA
Awesomebramd smell and nice clean feeling. Love coconut soap. Especially bar soap great company
Erica R.
Erica R.
Midland
This scent is so great! Smells like fresh coconuts. I wish it lingered on the skin longer
I love this soap! It is very cool and it smell so good!
I will bought it another time!
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Love this stuff! It's smells AMAZING!! I could almost take a bite out of it!!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Im a big time lover of the body shop and this particular coconut body soap is creamy and great for sensitive skin types i definitely recommend.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yorktown Heights, NY
The soap smells so good omg I use it everyday in the shower I love coconuts and all of body shop products are amazinf