BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Enjoy the exotic scent of coconut as you gently cleanse your skin with a vegetable-based, preservative-free moisturizing soap made with Community Trade organic pure cold-pressed virgin coconut oil. Best for: normal to dry skin How it works: Leaves skin deliciously fragranced with the tropical scent of coconut.Organic cold-pressed virgin Community Trade coconut oil conditions and moisturizes skin. Community Trade organic soy oil and sustainable palm oil from Colombia help cleanse the skin while restoring softness and suppleness.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Mullins , SC
My absolute favorite soap from the Body Shop! I love the coconut scent which is more like natural coconut than sugary tanning lotion scent.
Bobbie S.
Bobbie S.
Boulder City, NV
I love every single item from this coconut line and the bar soap is no exception! Smells wonderful and feels wonderful on my skin.
Jade O.
Jade O.
Amarillo
I really love the way my skin feels after I use this product. Feels so nice and soft oh and very clean. Plus the scent is amazing.
I like this soap although is not one of my favorites.i would recommend it though to people who really like the smell of coconut
Brandee W.
Brandee W.
Newport News
Felt waxy when I tried rinsing. Wasn't very pleased with the smell. Did leave skin smooth after the waxy feeling wore off.
Ali C.
Ali C.
Edmond, OK
Felt great, loved the smell and feel of soap. Skin was so soft and felt hydrated. Bought it at T.J. Maxx for a great deal.
Marylou C.
Marylou C.
Anchorage, AK
I love this soap smells good makes my dry skin feel really hydrated. This is my go to soap from the body shop.
kayla m.
kayla m.
It smells so yummy. The Body Shop could never do me wrong. I love it and would tell all my friends about it.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Corona, CA
The Body Shop's Coconut soap smells great and does not leave your skin feeling rough like other bar soaps.
KAREN B.
KAREN B.
Piscataway, NJ
I love the smell of this soup use it only when I travel - feel great on the skin and leave your skin soft.