The Body Shop Coconut Soap uploaded by Tanandorn P.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Enjoy the exotic scent of coconut as you gently cleanse your skin with a vegetable-based, preservative-free moisturizing soap made with Community Trade organic pure cold-pressed virgin coconut oil. Best for: normal to dry skin How it works: Leaves skin deliciously fragranced with the tropical scent of coconut.Organic cold-pressed virgin Community Trade coconut oil conditions and moisturizes skin. Community Trade organic soy oil and sustainable palm oil from Colombia help cleanse the skin while restoring softness and suppleness.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca L.
Winthrop Hbr, IL
Leaves you smelling like you're fresh out of the shower all day! Super soft on skin and leaves you moisturized from beginning to the end of your day! A bit pricey but definitely worth it for the soft skin!
Stephanie B.
Sevierville, TN
Love love love the smell of this soap I also have it is body butter. And washes. The scent lasts a long time and I feel silky smooth after I use it. It's a great product for a good price.
Dominique N.
Porterville, CA
I haven't met a soap i didn't like from the body shop! they're so fragrant and amazing on the skin
Aneyssa G.
This feels great on your skin. I really like it, mostly because coconut scents are my thing. It smells fantastic. If it wasn't too much I would buy it all the time.
CHRISTIE M.
I love anything coconut so I had to try this out, I love the smell, feel and look of this product, I would recommend it to friends if it wasn't so pricey
Belle H.
Immokalee, FL
I love the smell of coconuts and this product is awesome. Leaves skin feeling very moisturized and clean
Erin M.
Manchester, MA
Coconut is definitely one of my favorite scents so I had to try this and I love it. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling soft afterwards.
Kristina R.
The Body Shop Coconut soap does a good job of keeping your skin moisturized and healthy looking. Your shin also feels healthy and soft. The scent is pleasant and tropical.
Kylie H.
Rexburg, ID
I love this soap mainly because it smells like the tropical getaway that I day dream about all day. It isn't very harsh on the skin but it isn't great for people that have really sensitive skin to scented things. It is a great price and something that could be fun to give for a little gift or have for guests.
Savanna H.
Corydon, IN
I am a huge fan of anything coconut. It is a wonderful product for adding elasticity in skin as wells as reducing the appearance of stretch marks. This works great for my dry winter skin and also you wouldn't think but it is a wonderful product for sunburned areas. It is very soothing and adds moisture instead of over drying like many soaps with alcohol.