The Body Shop Coconut Soap uploaded by Tanandorn P.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Enjoy the exotic scent of coconut as you gently cleanse your skin with a vegetable-based, preservative-free moisturizing soap made with Community Trade organic pure cold-pressed virgin coconut oil. Best for: normal to dry skin How it works: Leaves skin deliciously fragranced with the tropical scent of coconut.Organic cold-pressed virgin Community Trade coconut oil conditions and moisturizes skin. Community Trade organic soy oil and sustainable palm oil from Colombia help cleanse the skin while restoring softness and suppleness.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Araine A.
Melbourne, FL
When I bought this soap, I was hesitant to buy it since it was four dollars, but it was worth it. The coconut smell while showering is the highlight of my day. This soap works well with sensitive skin, so I recommend spending 2 dollars more because it's worth it.
Rebecca L.
Winthrop Hbr, IL
Leaves you smelling like you're fresh out of the shower all day! Super soft on skin and leaves you moisturized from beginning to the end of your day! A bit pricey but definitely worth it for the soft skin!
Jamie B.
Columbia, MO
love the smell and the texture of the bar. perfect for sensitive skin and gives a great lather. lasts a very long time and comes in a single plastic packaging. ordered multiple online and used a discount code!
Aneyssa G.
This feels great on your skin. I really like it, mostly because coconut scents are my thing. It smells fantastic. If it wasn't too much I would buy it all the time.
Kristina R.
The Body Shop Coconut soap does a good job of keeping your skin moisturized and healthy looking. Your shin also feels healthy and soft. The scent is pleasant and tropical.
Breanna C.
Love the smell & creaminess of this soap . It works wonders . I will most definitely be using it again . I generally love all the products I buy from the body shop
CHRISTIE M.
I love anything coconut so I had to try this out, I love the smell, feel and look of this product, I would recommend it to friends if it wasn't so pricey
Samantha S.
Fresno, CA
I use this often! Coconut soap does a lot of beneficial things to my skin. I always feel so moisturized and soft after my showers. The scent is amazing
Cassandra B.
Brewer, ME
The coconut keeps my skin so soft all day long. I highly recommend anything from the body shop. Can be a little pricey but worth the extra money.
Erin M.
Manchester, MA
Coconut is definitely one of my favorite scents so I had to try this and I love it. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling soft afterwards.