BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Enjoy the exotic scent of coconut as you gently cleanse your skin with a vegetable-based, preservative-free moisturizing soap made with Community Trade organic pure cold-pressed virgin coconut oil. Best for: normal to dry skin How it works: Leaves skin deliciously fragranced with the tropical scent of coconut.Organic cold-pressed virgin Community Trade coconut oil conditions and moisturizes skin. Community Trade organic soy oil and sustainable palm oil from Colombia help cleanse the skin while restoring softness and suppleness.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Savanna H.
Savanna H.
Corydon, IN
I am a huge fan of anything coconut. It is a wonderful product for adding elasticity in skin as wells as reducing the appearance of stretch marks. This works great for my dry winter skin and also you wouldn't think but it is a wonderful product for sunburned areas. It is very soothing and adds moisture instead of over drying like many soaps with alcohol.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Rexburg, ID
I love this soap mainly because it smells like the tropical getaway that I day dream about all day. It isn't very harsh on the skin but it isn't great for people that have really sensitive skin to scented things. It is a great price and something that could be fun to give for a little gift or have for guests.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Vancouver, WA
This is hands down my favorite scent bar soap from the Body Shop. Although this product is a little pricey for a bar soap, it's totally worth it. I picked mine up from my local ultra. This did not dry out my skin, I paired it with the matching body butter after I got out of the shower. Will be buying again!
Ava p.
Ava p.
Melrose, MA
The amazing smell of coconut that this bar gives you is incredible, t usually comes in a set so you can enjoy the whole package. Small bar so it won't last forever, but it really leaves an enjoyable smell on your skin. Using this bar is great and I recommend it to anyone who wants to try something new.
Candice A.
Candice A.
Really love the body shop coconut soap. It smells great and leaves skin feeling soft and clean. The soap is very mild and gentle, I have sensitive skin and it has no adverse effects to my skin. The smell is to die for. If you love the smell of coconut then you will really enjoy this soap
Araine A.
Araine A.
Melbourne, FL
When I bought this soap, I was hesitant to buy it since it was four dollars, but it was worth it. The coconut smell while showering is the highlight of my day. This soap works well with sensitive skin, so I recommend spending 2 dollars more because it's worth it.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Columbia, MO
love the smell and the texture of the bar. perfect for sensitive skin and gives a great lather. lasts a very long time and comes in a single plastic packaging. ordered multiple online and used a discount code!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Winthrop Hbr, IL
Leaves you smelling like you're fresh out of the shower all day! Super soft on skin and leaves you moisturized from beginning to the end of your day! A bit pricey but definitely worth it for the soft skin!
Neza S.
Neza S.
Philadelphia, PA
Definitely one of my favorite body shop scents. this soap felt rather heavy on my skin but left me feeling pretty moisturized after the shower. not my favorite body shop product but would still recommend
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Minneapolis, MN
The Body Shop has wonderful bar soap and the coconut is my absolute favorite! It's super gentle, smells great, and doesn't get gooey or yucky after a few uses. I would definitely recommend.