BeautySkinBath & BodyThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Coconut Shower Cream

THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Shower Cream

Indulge in the tropical, fresh scent of coconuts with our creamy, soap-free shower cream. Enriched with virgin coconut oil, your skin will feel softer and cleansed after every use.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Surfactant), Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Acrylates Copolymer (Stabiliser), Glycerin (Humectant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Lauryl Betaine (Surfactant), Decyl Glucoside (Surfactant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer (Film Former), Mel/Honey (Humectant), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Coco-Glucoside (Surfactant), Salicylic Acid (Preservative), Cocos Nucifera Oil/Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (Emollient/Hair Conditioner), Sodium Cocoabutteramphoacetate (Surfactant), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Benzyl Benzoate (Fragrance Ingredient), Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Benzoic Acid (Preservative), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

Does it lather up?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Shower Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...so luxurious! I love that it makes my skin feel really clean while also moisturizing, yet not making my oil skin more Oily. This is a very gentle body wash and I would definitely buy it again! in reviews
I use it after my normal body wash on my "dryer skin areas" and it smells heavenly!in reviews
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Shower Cream uploaded by Klair H.
Purchased at: ULTA
My most favorite shower cream by this brand! It smells so great and you keep the smell allllll day long! It’s luxurious and creamy and really high quality! It’s on the pricier side for this type of item but as I always say you get what you pay for and if you want great quality this is the item to get!
Jessica K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product consistently and don't think I'll ever get another body wash. The smell is unbelievable I'd say the only downside is the bottles kind of small but a little goes a long way and it's affordable. You only need a dime size amount because it lathers nicely and makes you smell incredible. It bothers me when body washes don't seem to actually clean the body and this one does. I would recommend over and over and over again.
Jamalya  S.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The body shop cocoanut shower cream lotion is everything i thought it would be. the pros is that its very long lasting. its very gentle on the skin. i bought it at the body shop in harlem. and i would recommend it to everyone that is looking for a new product
Ruby A.
Jerseyville, IL
This shower cream smells nice. The scent stays in your body for a long period of time. Its makes your skin feel nice and smooth when you're done in the shower!
Rukhsana  K.
Bellerose, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
very silky smooth and smells nice. very fresh and coconutty. softens skin and moisturizes even when dried.
Laken C.
Norman, OK
The smell is yummy but not particularly strong. I also expected it to be a little more moisturizing since it’s marketed as a “cream” but was more akin to just a body wash. It got the job done at the end of the day. I like stronger scents though I do I probably would not purchase again.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,147 reviews
WOW I LOVE COCONUT BUT I CAN'T USE TO MAY BODY WASHES I HAVE ALLERGY TO THEM BUT THIS IS ALL NATURAL I MIGHT CAN USE IT MAYBE
Taylor N.
Casa Grande, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this as my shaving gel for about 5 years now, and have no complaints. Literally, none. It has never caused me irritation, makes even the sharpest razor glide like butter, and keeps my legs hydrated in both the Arizona dry and California moist climates!
atawn E.
Dayton, OH
Man can i start by saying the body shop coconut shower cream does works wonders on my skin i love this so much big size but my problem is i use too much in i run out it smells so good man you will feel like your paradise with that coconut smell. Yes yes yes yes i would recommend it.
Suzanne R.
Columbia, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoy these products! I love coconut for skin care. This smells wonderful and is silky smooth on my skin.