BY THE BODY SHOP #34 in Lotion

Give your skin a dose of ultra-rich hydration when you apply this nourishing coconut body butter. With 48hr moisturising properties, your skin will stay softer for longer.

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Cera Alba, Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citric Acid, Caramel.

• How does this compare to all the other body butters out t...1 Answers
  • Has any one used this product? Just wondering if it's go...5 Answers
  • The Body Shop body butters are the bomb! I currently own ...3 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Nourishing Body Butter
  • "I absolutely love this body butter not only does the jar last months but the smell is very light and sweet. This body butter is also moisturizing, and gentle on the skin. It cost about 14 dollars in store but you can always find coupons. " in 16 reviews
  • "I Love this product, The smell is amazing, It dries really quickly so you don't have to wait a long time. Its really good for its value, it sperads gantly, perfect for sensitive skin. I'm buing it reagullary. Body shop thing a prefect for sensitive skin" in 5 reviews
  • "This is hands down the best body butter, I apply this generously after bath and I can feel that this product is natural and free from harsh chemicals, it soothes sensitive/dry skin. Adds immense smoothness and reduce in grown hair as well" in 4 reviews
Rachel T.
This body butter is super moisturizing and nice and thick. You only need a small amount to cover large parts of your body. I use this after I shave my legs to ensure my legs don’t get too dry! My favourite thing about this product is it’s smell, it smells amazing! THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Nourishing Body Butter
Carisa S.
This right here is my favorite skincare product! I have been using this product for several years and this product has held up it's promise. I have tried other cremes or butters to moisturize but I'm left dry after a few hours. This butter right here keeps me soft and moisturized all day! And btw I smell great when I use it which is just perfect for the seasons.
Heather M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is one of my favorites for a dry climate. The coconut body butter keeps my skin hydrated all day and I do not need to reapply. I love to use it on my legs in the summertime because it gives a great sheen to your legs. The scent is coconut but is very light and you can definitely still wear another perfume when wearing this lotion and the scent is not overpowering.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
This stuff is fantastic. The smell isn't too strong, it feels so good on the skin, it doesn't irritate, and it hydrates really well! It's super thick and worth the price for sure! Plus I like that they're cruelty free as best I can tell. I have a smaller size and a bigger size tub, I keep the small one in my purse for my hands . Love this!
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Smell great they all do, but the bod shop just isn't for me. The lotion is pretty thick and dry and by thick its an understatement because it gets stuck on you like glue and hard to wash out with your hands. don't get me wrong they have great smelling lotion but it just isn't for me.
alex c.
Atlanta
This is one of the best body butter I have ever used! The Body Shop makes the best body butter. They are so so creamy and luxurious. They make my skin so soft and the smell is delicious its kinda hard not to try to eat it. It smells supernatural and yummy.
Erin B.
This stuff smells amazing!! The smell is very strong though so if you’re sensitive to smells you should avoid the body shop lotions. It’s very creamy and moisturizing. However I took off one star because it feels kind of greasy for a little bit after application. It’s also kind of expensive for the size you get. I would not repurchase only because I prefer to get a little more bang for my buck and drugstore lotions get the job done just as well. The best thing about the body shop is that they are cruelty free though!!
Jada T.
I got this lotion in the banana scent. But that wasn’t an option to review, just this one. But the scent is AMAZING!!! It smells so yummy! I put it on right after I shower and shave too. Normally I have to put on a special unscented lotion after shaving so it doesn’t irritate my skin. But this stuff doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It’s so creamy and smooth I love it! It can be expensive but I got mine on sale at ulta. They do a lot of sales so just hold out until then and then go pick it up.
Carly O.
Sevierville, TN
This is so moisturizing! My skin feels so silky smooth after applying this. It does not leave a greasing film after applying and it lasts a very long time. The smell is really good to and would mix well with all types of body chemistry.
Gaga G.
This was my first body shop purchase & I am really happy with it! I can tell a noticeable difference - my skin is sooooo soft, including my elbows! It was also a reasonable price (got it on sale at Ulta), and I like the consistency - not greasy and absorbs. My only complaint is the scent - when it’s time for repurchase I think I will get a different scent but I definitely will want to keep buying body shop body butters 🤗
Marie T.
What's your favorite Body Butter scents from The Body Shop?
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
Has any one used this product? Just wondering if it's good for skin in the winter?
Maddy S.
The Body Shop body butters are the bomb! I currently own the coconut and the olive and I love them. They are so moisturizing and hydrating for the skin. They also leave my skin glowing after use. My favorite out of the two I have is the olive. It's smell is very herb and organic like. I totally recommend and I look forward to trying out some of their other scents. Any recommendations for what other body butters I should try?
Lora R.
Windermere, FL
Is the shimmer version sold anywhere in the US?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
How does this compare to all the other body butters out there? Good for all types is skin?

back