BY THE BODY SHOP #28 in Lotion

Give your skin a dose of ultra-rich hydration when you apply this nourishing coconut body butter. With 48hr moisturising properties, your skin will stay softer for longer.

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Cera Alba, Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citric Acid, Caramel.

• How does this compare to all the other body butters out t...1 Answers
  • The Body Shop body butters are the bomb! I currently own ...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite Body Butter scents from The Body Shop? 10 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Nourishing Body Butter
  • "I absolutely love this body butter not only does the jar last months but the smell is very light and sweet. This body butter is also moisturizing, and gentle on the skin. It cost about 14 dollars in store but you can always find coupons. " in 16 reviews
  • "I Love this product, The smell is amazing, It dries really quickly so you don't have to wait a long time. Its really good for its value, it sperads gantly, perfect for sensitive skin. I'm buing it reagullary. Body shop thing a prefect for sensitive skin" in 5 reviews
  • "This is hands down the best body butter, I apply this generously after bath and I can feel that this product is natural and free from harsh chemicals, it soothes sensitive/dry skin. Adds immense smoothness and reduce in grown hair as well" in 4 reviews
Erin B.
This stuff smells amazing!! The smell is very strong though so if you’re sensitive to smells you should avoid the body shop lotions. It’s very creamy and moisturizing. However I took off one star because it feels kind of greasy for a little bit after application. It’s also kind of expensive for the size you get. I would not repurchase only because I prefer to get a little more bang for my buck and drugstore lotions get the job done just as well. The best thing about the body shop is that they are cruelty free though!!
Jada T.
I got this lotion in the banana scent. But that wasn’t an option to review, just this one. But the scent is AMAZING!!! It smells so yummy! I put it on right after I shower and shave too. Normally I have to put on a special unscented lotion after shaving so it doesn’t irritate my skin. But this stuff doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It’s so creamy and smooth I love it! It can be expensive but I got mine on sale at ulta. They do a lot of sales so just hold out until then and then go pick it up.
Gaga G.
This was my first body shop purchase & I am really happy with it! I can tell a noticeable difference - my skin is sooooo soft, including my elbows! It was also a reasonable price (got it on sale at Ulta), and I like the consistency - not greasy and absorbs. My only complaint is the scent - when it’s time for repurchase I think I will get a different scent but I definitely will want to keep buying body shop body butters 🤗
Heather M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is one of my favorites for a dry climate. The coconut body butter keeps my skin hydrated all day and I do not need to reapply. I love to use it on my legs in the summertime because it gives a great sheen to your legs. The scent is coconut but is very light and you can definitely still wear another perfume when wearing this lotion and the scent is not overpowering.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
This stuff is fantastic. The smell isn't too strong, it feels so good on the skin, it doesn't irritate, and it hydrates really well! It's super thick and worth the price for sure! Plus I like that they're cruelty free as best I can tell. I have a smaller size and a bigger size tub, I keep the small one in my purse for my hands . Love this!
Kim R.
Beaverton
I buy the largest container i can find and slather my body on it 2 times a week. It smells delicious and my skin feels so soft afterwards. The only downside is it does feel a little greasy but after it absorbs you feel the moisture for days.
Carly O.
Sevierville, TN
This is so moisturizing! My skin feels so silky smooth after applying this. It does not leave a greasing film after applying and it lasts a very long time. The smell is really good to and would mix well with all types of body chemistry.
Jean A.
Northvale, NJ
This product is great! It leaves your body smelling really nice and feeling really soft and smooth. It’s a light coconut smell. I know some people aren’t into that smell but this one smells good. Giving it a 10!
Jennifer F.
Brooksville, FL
Absolutely love this cream!! I have been using it for years and it is always consistent. My scaley legs will stay smooth and nourished for 24hrs like it says. Unlike several other lotion brands! I HIGHLY recommend this lotion! It also smells amazing! I alternate between strawberry and coconut.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Nourishing Body Buttersmells amazing!! I applied this after every shower (and especially after shaving). It feels a little heavy on the skin but it keeps it well moisturized. When applied at night, the scent was gone by the morning.
Marie T.
What's your favorite Body Butter scents from The Body Shop?
Maddy S.
The Body Shop body butters are the bomb! I currently own the coconut and the olive and I love them. They are so moisturizing and hydrating for the skin. They also leave my skin glowing after use. My favorite out of the two I have is the olive. It's smell is very herb and organic like. I totally recommend and I look forward to trying out some of their other scents. Any recommendations for what other body butters I should try?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
How does this compare to all the other body butters out there? Good for all types is skin?