THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Hand Cleanse Gel

Keep your hands fresh and clean with our coconut scented hand cleanse gel. Perfect for your handbag and on-the-go cleansing.

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Betaine (Hair Conditioning Agent), Glycerin (Humectant), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Aminomethyl Propanol (pH Adjuster), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Natural Additive).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Hand Cleanse Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Synthia L.
This sanitizer is wonderful! It's natural, smells of delicious coconut and keeps hands clean. They aren't as alcohol based as others and the size is more convenient than others. I prefer it to Bath & Body Works and Purell. I will continue to repurchase this and the other scents every time.
Shannon C.
Medford, OR
THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Hand Cleanse Gel uploaded by Shannon C.
I love that this hand sanitizer does not smell like alcohol and doed not dry my hands out. I also love that it effectively keeps my hands clean and that it smells like coconut!
Carrie H.
THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Hand Cleanse Gel uploaded by Carrie H.
The smell is divine and it doesn't make you slimey or greasy at all. I love that it's pet friendly too.. you never know what our pets will think tastes good. lol. I don't love the label though, the hand with the coconut background looks creepy to me. It's a great size for my home office desk, bag when I'm out and about or even my jacket pocket for grocery trips etc. The lid is secure so I don't need to worry about opening but also easy to open for use. I'll be buying more of this!
Brooke X.
Brooke, Northallerton
This smells amazing, I wouldn’t buy it again because I don’t really use it ,I thought the products was lovely because it smelt really nice and made my hands nice I recommend this for friends and family and strangers because it’s nice , I would upload a picture but I’m in bed and I can’t be bothered getting a picture sorry
mindurbusiness S.
This hand cleaner is a MUST, i was a bit younger when i started using it but it really is a great product im in love with it since then, even though its a bit expansive than other hand cleaners it last much longer and smells soooo good !!
Gemma C.
I love this hand gel it smells soooo nice. Works really well, smells great and is perfect for popping into your handbag. A great affordable price too. Would highly recommend 😊
Manisha S.
Bracknell, Berkshire
Smells like coconut 🤗 does it’s job and is cruelty free. What more to look for. Best hand sanitizer after the bath and body works oc☺️
Alexandra M.
Madrid
Me encanta este gel de manos se absorbe muy rápido y huele riquísimo! Lo recomiendo 💯
Ava B.
leamington spa , cubbington
it is all natural and smells great my hands feel cleansed afterwards it also lasts a long time and amazing fit the money
Ross C.
hartlepool
When you open the bottle you get hit with a lovely smell of coconut and when used on hand you get a strong sent of coconut that lasts a while it is very affordable I would definitely recommend in this time of need

Looking for your answer?