The Body Shop Coconut Glowing Body 3-pc Kit uploaded by Doaa S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Coconut Glowing Body 3-pc Kit - The Body Shop difference: The Body Shop Coconut Glowing Body Care Gift Set is the perfect 3-piece regime to reveal softer, glowing skin. A $44 Value!Includes full size:Coconut Shower Cream (8.4 FL OZ): This soap-free shower cream contains organic virgin coconut oil and has a deliciously tropical scent.Coconut Body Scrub (7.15 OZ): Reveal softer, glowing skin with gently-exfoliating coconut husks and ground coconut shells in a creamy, moisturizing scrub made with pure Community Trade organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.Coconut Body Butter (6.7 OZ): This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth.This set also makes a great gift: The outer sleeve is easily removable leaving a decorative box for gift giving. - Coconut Glowing Body 3-pc Kit see more...

Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love the body scrub. I purchased this at Ulta when it was on sale. I use it a days a week and it really makes my skin so smooth and soft. The Body Shop is a little pricey so I would wait for it to go on sale or try to find it at TJ Maxx or Marshals. The only reason that I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the price.
Isis R.
Atlanta, GA
Rejuvenates your skin extreme well! The scrub alone work well to remove dead skin cells. However, the set in conjunction works miracles to have your skin glowing in any weather. I would recommend it to people with dry skin and the scrub alone to get your glow back!
Jennifer C.
Morrilton
I have only had for a short bit. So far it smells amazing and feel great and the lotion isn't sticky or leaves a film. It's gentle on my skin and so far if used everyday I have a glow or so I think. I'd def buy again
Gillian M.
The scent is delightful. Body butters from this brand are always rich, moisturizing, and smell lovely. I like to have one on hand all the time, but the scent changes up from time to time. The scrub was a so so scrub, I probably wouldn't buy it again. I like a more abrasive scrub than this was. The body wash was creamy but didn't lather fantastically.
Sarah C.
This set has by far been my favorite TBS purchase! The coconut scent smells somewhat like sunscreen, but not so much that it is offensive. The body butter is my favorite of the three, but I use all three regularly in the summertime. It is a fantastic value for the three products you are getting. I would definitely repurchase once I run out
Stephanie Y.
I love everything about this. The scent is gorgeous. It honestly smells so good. The body scrub is great and really helps smooth my skin. It's a wonderful combination to buy together- if you use it, your skin will definitely become much smoothr and softer.
Megan F.
Swartz Creek, MI
This smells SO perfect. I bought it at Ulta with a gift card and I am so in love with it. It takes a bit to get the soap from the bottle, but other than that I dont have any problems with it. The scent lasts and it really rejuvinates the skin. I definitely recommend it to anyone, as exfoliation is key to healthy looking skin.
Sam W.
THIS STUFF SMELLS SO GOOD. I don't know how they do it but it is so nice. It's very creamy and lush on your skin and glides on. It's a little expensive but I think it's really worth it because it lasts FOREVER. I highly recommend everyone use this because it's so moisturizing and wonderful.
Kelsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Pretty much in love with this 3-piece kit. It's super hydrating, smells amazing, and even though it's more work than I normally do for my skin, it's amaze-balls when I do use it.
Megan F.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this stuff, it smells amazing and very moisturizing. I got this set as a gift! It can be gentle or harsh, depending on if you use the scrub or not. I used it almost everyday. Definitely recommend !
Christine M.
Has anyone tried this yet?? I really want to try this but I have sensitive skin.
Alexandra S.
Does this leave a shimmer on your skin?