THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Exfoliating Cream Body Scrub uploaded by Maha A.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Reveal softer, glowing skin with gently-exfoliating coconut husks and ground coconut shells in a creamy, moisturizing scrub made with pure Community Trade cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.Blend our nourishing scrub with water and apply in circular motions to reveal smoother, more radiant, silky-soft skin.

• Creamy body exfoliator
  • Smoothes and refines
  • Rich, creamy, particle texture
  • Sweet, light coconut scent
  • Enriched with community trade Coconut Oil from Samoa

All Ingredients

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Glycine Soja Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Silica (Absorbent), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Emollient/Hair Conditioner), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Emollient), Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil (Emollient), Sorbitan Stearate (Emulsifier), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cocos Nucifera Shell Powder (Abrasive), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

• I love the smell of coconut! Does this make you feel soft?1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Exfoliating Cream Body Scrub
  • "I love the mini coconut body scrub. It has the best smell and makes my skin so smooth. " in 5 reviews
  • "Love this stuff! Smells great and a good exfoliator. Also had a moisturizing quality as well. I have sensitive skin and have never had any type of reaction. " in 4 reviews
Leah B.
I got this in a trial-sized sample with an Ulta order, and I was pleasantly surprised. It had a different consistency than most scrubs and other scrubs I've used from the Body Shop, probably because of the coconut. It is definitely thick and more of a creamy scrub. I'm not coconut crazy, but didn't mind the scent and didn't find it overpowering.
Carina D.
This lotion smells absolutely amazing and is very moisturizing. I've tried two of these from the body shop that I picked up at Ulta one day on a whim. I got the smaller sample sizes to travel with and they're so convenient because they don't take too much space and can easily fit in my bag. This lotion is pretty thick, but not too much, and it's very easy to evenly spread it all over your body. And you're definitely going to want it all over you because of how wonderful it smells! This is great for moisturizing and smelling good, but do NOT but it on overly dry skin.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
I purchased this mini coconut body scrub from The Body Shop just to give it a try. I love coconut and I've heard many great things about how beneficial it is. This does not disappoint. It smells absolutely wonderful. It also leaves me skin feeling clean and fresh. Definitely a new must have!
Nancy S.
Carmel, NY
I love this and all all Body Shop products I use. It is fragrant in a very natural and pure way, gentle, yet effective. I believe that I am buying and using products that are healthy and good for the environment when I purchase from Body Shop and i use this product several times a week.
Courtney S.
Lansing, MI
My mom always buys this for herself, so when I went home to visit her I decided to try it. It not only smells good, it feels really good when you're putting it on your body. I love the feeling! It's a mix of rough and soft that really makes you feel like your skin is getting a deep cleaning.
Autumn C.
Spokane, WA
I'm somewhat fickle when it comes to bath products and like to change it up a lot, but when I've used this product I've enjoyed the scent (not the plying and overly sweet type of coconut smell). The scrub is not overly abrasive, but still gets the job done leaving me with baby skin post shower. I would definitely purchase again, especially in the summer.
Madison S.
This was incredible body scrub. The scent made me feel like I was at the beach. I felt as if it was wiping away all of the old skin from my body and felt very refreshed afterwards. I loved the way it made me smell!
Katrina L.
I seriously love the body scrub.! They keep everything so simple and their products always makes my body feel refreshed and I definitely recommend everyone to try this. Cause you'll seriously fall and love with it like I did.
Jasmine o.
I love this product i use it twice a week to exfoliate my skin...it leaves my skin feeling like new and it smells great i just wish it came in a different container something easier to use while im in the shower would be great
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm an exfoliating addict. I love this scrub so much. It smells great, and leaves your skin feeling so clean. I use a small container I got in a set for my hands and always keep it by my sink. I follow up with a Body Shop body butter and my hands always feel super soft and moisturized!
Brittany F.
I love the smell of coconut! Does this make you feel soft?