THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Exfoliating Cream Body Scrub uploaded by Jennifer O.THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Exfoliating Cream Body Scrub uploaded by Maha A.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Reveal softer, glowing skin with gently-exfoliating coconut husks and ground coconut shells in a creamy, moisturizing scrub made with pure Community Trade cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.Blend our nourishing scrub with water and apply in circular motions to reveal smoother, more radiant, silky-soft skin.

• Creamy body exfoliator
  • Smoothes and refines
  • Rich, creamy, particle texture
  • Sweet, light coconut scent
  • Enriched with community trade Coconut Oil from Samoa

All Ingredients

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Glycine Soja Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Silica (Absorbent), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Emollient/Hair Conditioner), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Emollient), Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil (Emollient), Sorbitan Stearate (Emulsifier), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cocos Nucifera Shell Powder (Abrasive), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

• I love the smell of coconut! Does this make you feel soft?2 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Exfoliating Cream Body Scrub
  • "I love the mini coconut body scrub. It has the best smell and makes my skin so smooth. " in 5 reviews
  • "Love this stuff! Smells great and a good exfoliator. Also had a moisturizing quality as well. I have sensitive skin and have never had any type of reaction. " in 4 reviews
Sarah K.
seattle, WA
Love love coconut and love love this product! Not only am I get a good exfoliation, I'm getting smooth skin because of the coconut in it. The smell is not overbearing and it just right! I like to use a good amount when I use this to really clean my skin.
Jennifer O.
Alvin, TX
Since using this scrub I’ve felt a really big difference with how my legs feel. Ive struggles with ingrown hairs and never really found a product to help smooth them out, but since using this they are A LOT softer and the skin looks smoother. I use this once a week because anymore and my legs break out in a rash. I loved the scent at the beginning but after a while it’s a little too strong. Overall I really love The Body Shop products and I would buy this product again...just in a different scent :).
Chrishelle C.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love this scrub, only gave it 4 stars because its big packaging makes it hard to carry during travel. Other than that it’s a cream consistency with med grain to the scrub. I always buy any and everything from the body shop so I would recommend this again to everyone.
Meghan F.
Altamonte springs
Purchased at: ULTA
Not only does this exfoliant smell fantastic but it leaves my skin feeling super soft. I use it to exfoliate my legs before I shave and it helps prevent any ingrown hairs.
Carina D.
This lotion smells absolutely amazing and is very moisturizing. I've tried two of these from the body shop that I picked up at Ulta one day on a whim. I got the smaller sample sizes to travel with and they're so convenient because they don't take too much space and can easily fit in my bag. This lotion is pretty thick, but not too much, and it's very easy to evenly spread it all over your body. And you're definitely going to want it all over you because of how wonderful it smells! This is great for moisturizing and smelling good, but do NOT but it on overly dry skin.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
I purchased this mini coconut body scrub from The Body Shop just to give it a try. I love coconut and I've heard many great things about how beneficial it is. This does not disappoint. It smells absolutely wonderful. It also leaves me skin feeling clean and fresh. Definitely a new must have!
Nancy S.
Carmel, NY
I love this and all all Body Shop products I use. It is fragrant in a very natural and pure way, gentle, yet effective. I believe that I am buying and using products that are healthy and good for the environment when I purchase from Body Shop and i use this product several times a week.
Leah B.
I got this in a trial-sized sample with an Ulta order, and I was pleasantly surprised. It had a different consistency than most scrubs and other scrubs I've used from the Body Shop, probably because of the coconut. It is definitely thick and more of a creamy scrub. I'm not coconut crazy, but didn't mind the scent and didn't find it overpowering.
Courtney S.
Lansing, MI
My mom always buys this for herself, so when I went home to visit her I decided to try it. It not only smells good, it feels really good when you're putting it on your body. I love the feeling! It's a mix of rough and soft that really makes you feel like your skin is getting a deep cleaning.
Autumn C.
Spokane, WA
I'm somewhat fickle when it comes to bath products and like to change it up a lot, but when I've used this product I've enjoyed the scent (not the plying and overly sweet type of coconut smell). The scrub is not overly abrasive, but still gets the job done leaving me with baby skin post shower. I would definitely purchase again, especially in the summer.
Brittany F.
Hickory Hills, IL
I love the smell of coconut! Does this make you feel soft?