THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Body Scrub

Details-

Use The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub to reveal softer, glowing skin with gently-exfoliating coconut husks and ground coconut shells in a creamy, moisturizing scrub made with pure Community Fair Trade organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil. Organic, virgin, cold-pressed Community Fair Trade coconut oil and coconut milk condition, moisturize and soften skin, while helping to replenish moisture levels. Also includes organic Community Fair Trade babassu oil which is a very effective moisturizer that helps to restore skin's natural moisture barrier.

Best for normal/dry skin. 100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan.

Ingredients-

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Carbomer, Benzyl Benzoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Coumarin, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Denatonium Benzoate.

Does this exfoliate really good?
I Use body scrub but I didn’t use this one and now I want to use it but I don’t know high one is the best ?
Does this smell good?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Body Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...honestly has helped me tone it down and be in control. I know it helps with dry skin also. As a result I have smoothr and healtheir skin.I'd recommend this to anybody ! in reviews
...grit is enough to get you nice smooth skin but still gentle enough for sensitive skin. It's a little expensive at it's regular price but the body shop has sales all the time so I just wait for those to buy body shop products.in reviews
I LOVE THEIR SCRUBS! I use the Shea butter sugar scrub which melts as you scrub. It is slightly on the greasy side but makes my skin feel super soft! I also use the Brazil nut scrub which has course exfoliates (actual nuts), It smells so good and gives my skin an amazing squeaky clean feel and did I mention soft skin? Unfortunately Brazil nut has been discontinued but may still be available at outlets or sale section of thebodyshop website. in reviews
The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. in reviews
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Body Scrub uploaded by Letty S.
I use it to exfoliate every day. It just smells edible and it's a good scrub product, creamy, not too harsh, just enough graininess. My husband would be happy if I wore coconut suntan lotion every day, so he's a big fan of this too.The scent doesn't linger & isn't too strong.
Anjali K.
Lansing, MI
THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Body Scrub uploaded by Anjali K.
Purchased at: The Body Shop
I really dont understand the concept of body scrub when you can use loofah with any body wash. But this is good product. Creamy and smells good. Leaves skin smooth after using. Good to use once in a while. I love quite a few products from Body Shop now.
ellesbeauty B.
San Francisco, CA
I love this scrub! This is one of my top favorites from The Body Shop! This is also one of those items I rebuy over and over too. There is a great consistency to this scrub and it smells AMAZING! I use this is exfoliate my shoulders, legs and arms especially during summer months but def all year long. *Tip: The Body shop offers this product in excellent gift sets during holiday season so if you are on he fence about trying you can try a smaller version along with other products before committing to full size!
Lorrie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Body Scrub uploaded by Lorrie M.
I love this coconut body scrub! It’s amazing for dry skin and leaves your skin silky after one use! After using it repeatedly, I can honestly say that my skin had an overall healthier appearance. Great product!
courtney B.
Neptune, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Haven't tried this I gave it 5 stars because it looks pretty good. Anything coconut is like to try
Bella B.
Vallejo, CA
This cream is so amazing for any kind of skin types. Smells amazing and its a clean products. Also affordable you should give it a try
Kara E.
I love the pink grapefruit scrub! It leaves my skin soft and glowing and refreshes it as well. I use it 3 times a week to get rid of dry, flaky skin. I got mine for only $22 and it's well worth it, it lasts a long time and a little bit goes a long way.
Pamela C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite products to use all year round. In the summer this leaves your skin moisturized to the point where you don't need to apply lotion that will become sticky in the hot summer sun. During the winter months, this will invigorate your skin and leave it soft. Often times in the winter, skin can become dry and cracked, regardless of how much lotion we're using. With this in the shower, and a nice oil afterward you get that radiant, nurtured skin throughout every season. It is a bit pricey, but you can always find coupons on Retail me not. Also, try searching within your nearest Marshalls for Body Shop products. They usually carry quite a few ;)
Adeanah S.
Staten Island , NY
THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Body Scrub uploaded by Adeanah S.
hii lovely, i cant find the almond milk & honey one i have but i love the body scrubs they have. it leaves my skin smelling really nice & leaving my skin feeling like a babys butt. i suggest you give this a try & itll all be worth it.
Anum A.
Fontana, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is so refreshing to use when u need a pick me up! Great on sensitive skin and wont irritate you. Love using this with the cream after bc the scent stays on all day. If you like smelling like a good beach day pick this up!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...