THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Body Scrub

Details-

Use The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub to reveal softer, glowing skin with gently-exfoliating coconut husks and ground coconut shells in a creamy, moisturizing scrub made with pure Community Fair Trade organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil. Organic, virgin, cold-pressed Community Fair Trade coconut oil and coconut milk condition, moisturize and soften skin, while helping to replenish moisture levels. Also includes organic Community Fair Trade babassu oil which is a very effective moisturizer that helps to restore skin's natural moisture barrier.

Best for normal/dry skin. 100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan.

Ingredients-

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Carbomer, Benzyl Benzoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Coumarin, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Denatonium Benzoate.

Would you recommend this for people who have sensitive skin?
doo you recommend this for oily skin?
Who has try it ? I won't try this product Who will recommend it 😏
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Body Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...honestly has helped me tone it down and be in control. I know it helps with dry skin also. As a result I have smoothr and healtheir skin.I'd recommend this to anybody ! ” in reviews
“...grit is enough to get you nice smooth skin but still gentle enough for sensitive skin. It's a little expensive at it's regular price but the body shop has sales all the time so I just wait for those to buy body shop products.” in reviews
“I LOVE THEIR SCRUBS! I use the Shea butter sugar scrub which melts as you scrub. It is slightly on the greasy side but makes my skin feel super soft! I also use the Brazil nut scrub which has course exfoliates (actual nuts), It smells so good and gives my skin an amazing squeaky clean feel and did I mention soft skin? Unfortunately Brazil nut has been discontinued but may still be available at outlets or sale section of thebodyshop website. ” in reviews
“The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. ” in reviews
Commerce City, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
The texture: Think of a thick lotion base with scrubbies. I like the scrub factor- doesn't dissolve too quickly, a little scratchy. If you have super sensitive skin, go easy. It's kind of like the apricot scrub you get at the drugstore (but way better, just for comparison). Feel: I like my scrubs to have a little oil to them because I like the glow it gives my skin, and this didn't really have that. Still made my skin soft and smooth. Performance: Works better for a bath than the shower. In the shower, it ran off a bit too easily when areas would get misted, but in the bath is wonderful. Scent: I wrote a not-so-great review about the coconut body butter and mentioned the scent was barely noticeable. If the body butter is supposed to smell like the scrub, I'd totally by the body butter again because this scrub smells SO GOOD. I was kind of worried I'd smell like tanning oil (I buy everything online), but this has a really nice natural coconut smell, not the cloying sticky sweetness of artificial coconut.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub had a great size grit where you feel like it is definitely doing some exfoliating without being super harsh. (I have sensitive skin) The only reason I am giving it a 4 out of 5 is the smell is a little intense. I do love the smell of coconuts but since I have sensitive skin I generally prefer my products to be less fragranced in general, and while it did not irritate my skin, I have had my skin develop sensitivities to fragrances after using a product many times before.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This creamy coconut scrub is flavorful and the small sugar like crystals exfoliate the skin pretty well. It cannot be used while taking a shower as they get washed away.
What I like the most about this product is that, post bath the skin feels soft and the moisture is retained in the skin.(like I have applied coconut oil and taken a bath)
I will definitely buy it again!
I will definitely buy it again!
I really like this product overall it’s really nice and good it smells amazing and it smells like you’re at the beach I really like the coconut sent it’s super effective on the body to exfoliate the dead skin and I think the price point is really good I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that needs a nice body scrub that smells amazing for a good price point and I would definitely re-purchase this product after I’m done using it
Queen Creek, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Scrub is delightful, oil content to exfoliant is well-balanced. Exfoliation level is light to medium. Well-priced, although there are cheaper options available that are similar in consistency, this item is priced at what you would expect for The Body Shop. The only drawback that I found was the scent became cloyingly sweet after a time. Would purchase TBS scrubs again, but not this scent.
girls and other folks who shave let me put you on to something for the days you wanna spend a little more time and effort in the shower- shave using coconut oil as a shave cream, then exfoliate with this (or any other exfoliant but this just smells so good) then shave AGAIN. I know, long and annoying process but you will have the smoothest shave of your life PERIODT
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this as a gift along with another one and this one smelled wonderful and worked very well on my skin I would definitely recommend this product to others it is very affordable and a little bit of this goes a long way I would recommend to anybody especially if you like coconut which is one of my favorite scents and I buy and use and everything
Crosby
The body shop is most definitely one of my go to’s for any type of skin care. Their products are made with so much thought for the consumer, and every time I go into a body shop store I get the BEST help. I love that they do skincare based on your needs and that all of their products, like this one aren’t too abrasive. A little $$ but totally worth it.
Bronx, NY
What I think about this product is this body scrub is very soft and has a very soft texture and has a great smell how improvise is when you rob that I don’t have to be that little it’s not gonna be painful but it would just bother you a little bit but still you should buy this product is a great product for your skin to make a softer
Arlington, VA
This literally last soooo long. I've had just one of these for 11 years!!! It's so smooth on my hands that I don't even have to put so much on! This is seriously worth the price. It smells great, actually softens your hands, and lasts VERY long. I would definitely recommend this to people with super hard, dry hands from doing a long day's work.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...