BY THE BODY SHOP

Details-

Use The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub to reveal softer, glowing skin with gently-exfoliating coconut husks and ground coconut shells in a creamy, moisturizing scrub made with pure Community Fair Trade organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil. Organic, virgin, cold-pressed Community Fair Trade coconut oil and coconut milk condition, moisturize and soften skin, while helping to replenish moisture levels. Also includes organic Community Fair Trade babassu oil which is a very effective moisturizer that helps to restore skin's natural moisture barrier.

Best for normal/dry skin. 100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan.

Ingredients-

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Carbomer, Benzyl Benzoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Coumarin, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Denatonium Benzoate.

• Favorite bath and body brand?2 Answers
  • How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?3 Answers
  • I really would love to try this product. I'm a coconut lo...1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Body Scrub
  • "So its not an over powering smell either its really delicate. It feels amazing on the skin its not rough or causes any irritation ! Its my favorite product it really removes the dead skin off my body. I have oily skin and usually products cant help with that but the body scrub honestly has helped me tone it down and be in control. I know it helps with dry skin also. As a result I have smoothr and healtheir skin.I'd recommend this to anybody ! " in 20 reviews
  • "I love this scrub. It actually smells like coconut without any artificial undertones. The grit is enough to get you nice smooth skin but still gentle enough for sensitive skin. It's a little expensive at it's regular price but the body shop has sales all the time so I just wait for those to buy body shop products." in 15 reviews
  • "I LOVE THEIR SCRUBS! I use the Shea butter sugar scrub which melts as you scrub. It is slightly on the greasy side but makes my skin feel super soft! I also use the Brazil nut scrub which has course exfoliates (actual nuts), It smells so good and gives my skin an amazing squeaky clean feel and did I mention soft skin? Unfortunately Brazil nut has been discontinued but may still be available at outlets or sale section of thebodyshop website. " in 13 reviews
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
I like the grapeseed smoothing scrub the best but the others are nice, too. The grapefruit, peach, and vanilla chai all smell lovely! My skin feels really smooth after i use them. I prefer the anti- cellulite one from the spa line as it feels the best and has caffeine and other things that increase blood flow and help smooth out problem areas but if i want a nice, subtle scent without an extra step I'll reach for one of the others.
Namrata P.
Revere, MA
Cream like consistency, full of organic exfoliator made of coconut husks and ground coconut shells. Apply it in circular motion on wet skin and get softer and glowing skin ✨ As a bonus it has sweet coconut smell which lasts quite a long 👌🏼🥥❤️
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
I absolutely love using this scrub in the shower then using the body butter after I get out to soak in moisture into my dry skin in the winter. This scrub is reasonably priced because you only need a small bit from the tub each use. You can really feel the dead dry skin cells coming off when you’re scrubbing and I love it
Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
I first stumbled across this scrub in the Ulta beauty store while browsing skincare items for my boyfriend. My boyfriend loves coconut scent like I do. This scrub was a great choice because it smells heavenly and scrubs real well. I have repurchased this scrub several times already. I would recommend this to anyone who loves coconut scent.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this scrub! The consistency is like damp sand, not convenient for use in the shower. It's hard to hold and apply without dropping some of it. It's also greasy, even the outside of the jar. I wouldn't buy it again. Dove body wash and a wash cloth works just as well!
Savannah K.
South Riding
this product will have you smelling great no matter what you do after you use it. it also helps exfoliate your body and make you smooth and sweet smelling forever afterwards. 10/10 would recommend, I have stocks of it in my closet 😏
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Body Scrub is a great body scrub! I use it in the shower to exfoliate my skin (mostly before shaving). It leaves my skin smelling great and is a gentle exfoliation. I wish it lasted a little longer!
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love The Body Shop’s Moringa lone as the scent is so fragrant and floral. The body scrub is creamy and the beads are a medium grit that scrubs well. It leaves the scent of the Moringa and leaves my skin feeling smooth.
Tori M.
P C Beach, FL
I am so obsessed with this body scrub from the Body Shop! It makes my skin perfectly smooth and healthy. It smells great and does a wonderful job of exfoliating my dry skin. Definitely a favorite of mine!
Grace S.
Huntley, IL
I bought this at the mall when I was with my friend along with the exfoliating gloves that the body shop sells and I love this! I already love the smell of coconut so this was great. It was not harsh on my skin at all and after I washed it off I could tell that my skin felt different. I have tried so many other body scrubs that just dried out my skin but this one almost seems to add moisture to my skin. I would still recommend using a lotion after use. This scrub makes a great stocking stuffer for anybody and I would for sure recommend this to any of my friends that have rougher skin.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Mcallen, TX
Where can I buy this?
ANTONIA Z.
Greece
the smell is strong?because i love cocconut smells
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?