THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Body Mist

Escape to a tropical island as you spritz on this light, freshly scented body mist. Infused with sugar and fresh coconut, this body mist is irresistible.

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

good smell or not ?
¿es tan bueno como dicen?¿ aver como se siente? #boxvox #contest
This sounds so delicious! How does it feel over/under moisturizer/body lotion??
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Body Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Body Mist uploaded by Klair H.
I really enjoy this body mist, the only thing I have to say that’s not great about it is that if spray too much in one area you get an awkward smell. So don’t use too much, a little goes a long way! The smell lasts a very long time though which is great and it’s just really very high quality. Price point is good for what you get! Would recommend to everyone!
Effie Z.
Massapequa Pk, NY
THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Body Mist uploaded by Effie Z.
OMG this product first of all smells amazing! The coconut scent smells so naturally and the price is unbeatable. Package size is perfect to fit in a purse or backpack or even leave it in my car. This is a must have product for me! Give it a try!
Addy R.
I’ve had my last bottle for YEARS. I LOOOOVE this body spray it smells great & last forever.
T G.
Coconut. One of my favorite scents. And no one does coconut better than The Body Shop. Many have tried, and many have failed. This mist is delicious and lasts a long time. A little goes a long way with this product. It's an excellent way to smell lovely without cloying and overwhelming scents like perfumes.
Filipa S.
Union, NJ
This smells really really good. If you like coconut scented products then you will love this one. Its a lightweight scent that lasts all day. Use it as parfumme or body mist on the go because of the travek friendly size
Ana  C.
Spartanburg , SC
THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Body Mist😍Desde que lo e comenzado a usar Me an disminuido las estrías , se los recomiendo hidrata full la piel Y las arias con estrías te ayuda a Mantener hidratada esa zona y Te disminúye Las estáis es fabuloso
Emem N.
I'm in love with the whole line! I went to the store I've day and bought 10 sprays! It's so light and refreshing. Who doesn't want to smell like summer all year long? It's so good. Coconut is a scent that most people don't mind smelling. This product is perfect for me and most people.
Shannon C.
Medford, OR
This by far my favorite body mist and every time I wear it my fiance tells me how good I smell. I love it because it smells like summer!
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA
This 3.3 FL Oz bottle has last me 3 plus years so far. I love the coconut scent. Very potent so a little goes a long way thus me still having half a bottle left after 3 years. Refreshing scent.
Karen J.
Fort Collins Co.
I loveee the coconut scents. I wasn't expecting much when I ordered this but it is so much better then I expected. I would recommend this to anyone who loves coconut scents.THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Body Mist