BY THE BODY SHOP

Escape to a tropical island as you spritz on this light, freshly scented body mist. Infused with sugar and fresh coconut, this body mist is irresistible.

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
I really enjoy this body mist, the only thing I have to say that’s not great about it is that if spray too much in one area you get an awkward smell. So don’t use too much, a little goes a long way! The smell lasts a very long time though which is great and it’s just really very high quality. Price point is good for what you get! Would recommend to everyone!
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
I love THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Body Mist because it smells amazing! I like to use it when I get out of the shower. The scent is powerful but it does not last too long. When I use it at night, the scent is gone by the morning.
Katie S.
I loooove anything that smells like coconut but this does not do it for me. The actual coconut scent is very mild and easily overpowered by a more chemical/alcohol scent that seems to linger much longer than the coconut. I wanted this to be a new go-to but it's a miss for me -- I'm honestly better off just applying sunscreen and getting a coconut scent that way.
Sunny V.
Phoenix
Made with fair trade coconut extract, this body mist has a delicious coconut scent. I’m a first time user and am enjoying my body spray (it was a gift, so I don’t know whether it’s pricey). Provides the right amount of scent all day long.
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA
This 3.3 FL Oz bottle has last me 3 plus years so far. I love the coconut scent. Very potent so a little goes a long way thus me still having half a bottle left after 3 years. Refreshing scent.
Lauren L.
I like the smell a lot. I always think vacation when I smell coconut. I like that it comes in a glass bottle. I'm only sad it doesn't meet TSA regs for carry ons.
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
I was worried for how cheap it was it would smell cheap. It isn't harsh... it smells just like coconuts and isn't overpowering at all. It is a great body mist.
Emily T.
LOVE THIS! It lasts and lasts and makes me smell like a delicious coconut. The packaging is really lovely as well. Classy and looks good on my vanity.
Shannon C.
Medford, OR
This by far my favorite body mist and every time I wear it my fiance tells me how good I smell. I love it because it smells like summer!
Shannon H.
Wilmington
I love anything that smells like coconut! And this to me smells like true coconut and it is amazing! Favorite scent to wear!
Michele N.
Brossard, QC
This sounds so delicious! How does it feel over/under moisturizer/body lotion??