BY THE BODY SHOP

Soften and boost your skin’s elasticity and suppleness with this irresistibly chocolate-scented lotion. Community Trade cocoa butter, an excellent moisturizer that melts at body temperature, is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Sunflower seed oil is very rich in essential fatty acids to help restore skin’s natural moisture barrier to improve smoothness and suppleness. Best for very dry skin and pregnant women to help prevent stretch marks. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Hand & Body Lotion, Cocoa Butter.

THE BODY SHOP® Cocoa Hand and Body Lotion
  • "I love The Body Shop's Cocoa Butter lotion. It's moisturizing enough for all but the driest spots, and the fragrance is pleasantly sweet but light enough that you can wear perfume over it without interference. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is very moisturizing with the wonderful scent of cocoa butter so if you have really dry skin I highly recommend trying it! " in 6 reviews
  • "This hand and body lotion is such a good lotion. It is not oily or greesy. There is no film left after putting it on. It feels so clean and so soft. There is such a great fragrance however it is not over powering. It is a very good lotion. It does not make me break out eather being as i have sensitive skin." in 3 reviews
Gessel A.
I love this product! I feel that it is very moisturizing and keeps the moisture in my skin for a decent amount of time rather than to have to keep applying it every couple of hours. It's also small enough to carry in my bag, so I can travel with it which is a huge bonus.
Rachita K.
Laurel, MD
I love... LOVE The Body Shop products and my favorite range from TBS is the Cocoa butter range. The products in this range not only smell amazing, they are insanely nourishing making them perfect for anyone with dry skin. They may feel a little heavy for summers but are perfect for cooler days. I have purchased and repurchased products from this range again and again. If I wasn't clear, you've got to try this range. It is totally AMAZING.
Angel W.
Allentown, PA
This lotion is pretty good. It smells very nice and is very gentle on my skin. Its not harsh at all, and i have sensitive skin. I received it as a gift so I'm un aware of the price or value of the product. I'm still using my gift but when i run out i might think about buying it again if i like the price.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
I love body shop products and this hand and body lotion is no exception. It makes my skin feel soft and leaves it hydrated. I absolutely love the scent of this lotion. It is very affordable and good value for money. I will continue buying it and will recommend it to others.
Lauren H.
Asheville, NC
I love the Body Shop's products because I know they'll smell great and also be made responsibly! I've tried several of their body lotions and I love them all, but coconut is my favorite! Gentle on sensitive skin and effective. In winter my legs often get dry and itchy but the Body Shop lotion helps tremendously!
Amber B.
Leland, NC
There is a Body Shop lotion that was an anti-stress lotion that was fantastic. Very light and creamy, but moisturized my horrible cuticles wonderfully. The only issue? I haven't found it in the past year. I wish they would keep their scents around longer.
Ty D.
Philadelphia, PA
I am already a big fan of The Body Shop so this may or may not sound bias but this product is an essential go to for its moisturizing qualities and non sticky formula. It's very superb also lasted my a very long time. Perfect house warming gift
Tiara C.
Dallas, TX
First of all Tje Body Shop is probably the best place to get any of your skin care or cleaning stuff at. It's not too pricey and everything is organic and fresh. Any ways I love this lotion it's absolutely great very thick and works very well on dry skin.
haley g.
Roanoke, IL
ANNETTE T.
I USE THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE I HAVE VERY DRY HANDS, FEET AND BODY. IT PUTS MOISTURE BACK IN MY SKIN AFTER BATHING. SINCE IVE BEEN USING IT I CAN REALLY TELL A DIFFERENT IN MY SKIN. I HAVE GOT MY DAUGHTER TO USE IT AND SHE LOVES IT. YES I WILL CONTINUE TO BUY IT.