THE BODY SHOP® Cocoa Butter Shower Cream uploaded by Yryna R.THE BODY SHOP® Cocoa Butter Shower Cream uploaded by Rachel B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Indulge your skin and senses in a moisture-rich, ultra-creamy body wash that creates a decadent chocolate-scented lather.

All Ingredients

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Lauryl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Mel, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Salicylic Acid, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Citronellol, Sodium Cocoabutteramphoacetate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Sorbic Acid, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Denatonium Benzoate, CI 15985, CI 19140.

Taylor 💋.
Orlando
One of my favorite products ever! I received this as a Christmas gift and honestly didn’t think it would be something I’d end up re-purchasing. Wow, was I wrong!! This body wash smells heavenly, has a rich lather, and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin- I have severe eczema. I’m hooked!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Yryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
Excellent shower gels. Smells just great. There is no chemical perfume. Everything smells natural, albeit strongly. On the body, the smell does not remain, but the bathroom smells very nice. Excellent washing out of the body, does not leave a sticky layer. I will buy more.
Tiffany B.
Vail, AZ
I love it. So far it's the only body wash that i've tried, but it is amazing. The scent is a little stronger than just regular cocoa butter, but I love it. Definitely would repurchase this one.
Kayla T.
Easley , SC
really love this body wash, it gives off a great scent that fills the entire bathroom. Leaves my skin nice and soft and smoth to the touch even if i didnt shave my legs lol. I feel the fact that its cream based makes a huge difference on the effects if has for your skin.
Nadia T.
Lakeport, CA
This is one of my all time favorite shower products. I love the smell and how soft yet clean my skin feels. This product exceeded my expectations as the packing is pretty and also easy to use. I love itS
Chloe H.
This product is so much drive safe and amazing I love it is very effective and not disappointing as beautiful packaging and is incredible I bought this at Ulta I would definitely recommend this to others
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN
LOVE IT!! Definitely one of my favorite body washes. I feel clean, my skin smells amazing and i pair it with the coconut body scrub and always after every shower the coconut Shea body butter. My skin is external soft, smooth and I smell like a tropical island by the time I'm done!
Abbie H.
Nashville, TN
Admittedly, I tend to feel that body wash is body wash, but I really liked this one. The smell was odd at first, but I came to like it. It lasted quite some time, and at $10 seems well worth it. I also substituted it as a shaving cream and it was lovely for that!
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Bought this to check it out, but it was just okay for me. Wasn't the best body wash I've used, but it was nice to have a different change. It wasn't super expensive and I wouldn't mind coming back to it if I can't find something else that is good for me.