THE BODY SHOP® Cocoa Butter Lipcare Stick uploaded by Butheina R.THE BODY SHOP® Cocoa Butter Lipcare Stick uploaded by Butheina R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This balm in a stick contains real cocoa butter. It leaves lips moisturised and kissably soft.

All Ingredients

Hydrogenated Coconut Oil (Emollient/Hair Conditioner), Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Emulsifier/Emollient), Olea europaea (Olive Oil) (Emollient), Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax) (Stabiliser), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Aroma (Flavour), Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil) (Emollient), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Chamomilla recutita (Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract) (Natural Additive), Ammonium Glycyrrhizate (Flavour), Calendula officinalis (Calendula Extract) (Natural Additive), Tocopherol (Antioxidant).

THE BODY SHOP® Cocoa Butter Lipcare Stick
  • "Great lip product. super moisturizing like anything else you'll find at the body shop and tastes delicious!" in 3 reviews
Victoria D.
W Hollywood, CA
I love this stuff so much. Great texture scent and keeps skin moisturized for 24 hours. The only reason it's not 5 stars is Traders Joe's offers the same type of product for 5.99 so this one is overpriced imo
Kimberly C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Love this lip balm. On application, it goes on thicker than most and conditions the lips well. I think it is well worth the price.
Jocelyn A.
Hughson, CA
Really Love this product keeps my lips hydrated and smells really good also really easy to have in purse or in my backpack.
Amanda C.
Harrisburg, PA
I wish I was still able to get this. This was holy grail lip balm for me. It smelled amazing, felt smooth. Just perfect.
Carly W.
Milwaukee, WI
Andrea H.
Plant City, FL
This is the best lip balm! it leaves your lips so moisturized and soft.

The smell is amazing!
Kaushali U.
I think it's the correct size to slip in to my purse. Easy to identify once in the middle of the jungle of stuff in there. Glides on my lips and keeps it hydrated for a couple of hours unless I eat or run my tongue over it many a time. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase again.
Geeta K.
The product is really hydrating and glides smoothly on lips. I really have dry lips and this product met all my expectations. It is a good value for money and especially when there is sale i tend to stock this product up. I recommend buying this one.
ummehani f.
Shuwaikh, Kuwait city
This is body shop's best lipbalm . It does what it claims . It has a beautiful smell and if you are looking for a slightly highend lipbalm this can be your holy grail product. Total recommend.
Anete Kristija P.
58 castlegate
Packaging is really simple. Feels very natural because there’s almost no smell. It very thick and it’s hard to put in on lips, but it really makes my lips enriched in this winter time.